Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My face is messed up. It's red and my scarred. And on top of that, my structure sucks. id probably be ugly even with clear skin. so its a double whammy. also im sort of big. 6'8 and 335lbs. im not the round fat type, im really big boned but i have a belly and i have a big ass. i look like barney. i have to get my clothes specially made. people look at me like im a monster. ive had kids actually run to there parents to get away from me. i'm self conscious about going out because of the attention i get. look at the big ugly monster. :(

like alot of people here the hardest part about this is the lack of relationships. ive had a few, but not many. im afraid to approach a girl because of my appearance. most look a little scared if i look at them, they dont smile. it sucks. i wish i was normal sized and had normal skin because people judge you off your looks. if youre good looking, people have a positive perception of you right away. if you're ugly, they have a negative perception of you. i hate that. just needed to vent. thanks for reading if you did.

Get to the gym, work that rump off, tone up, change your diet if need be, work with the fact that you're a big unit. Man, put in some work and you'll be the really tall guy with a decent body. You think someone will notice a little redness then? I don't. God knows if they can see that far up anyway. Plus you can work on the acne and scarring.

Stop telling yourself you're a monster. Ever heard the phrase self fulfilling prophecy? It applies here IMO. Start telling yourself you are a good person, and you can change the way you look if that's what you wish to do. You will never get motivated if you fill your head with negativity and self doubt.

I agree. Because you can improve your size, I mean not the way you are tall, but maybe going to the gym, and getting a nice body. Also you can work on acne and scarring, and if the redness is what annoys you the most, you can try some oil-free and/or non-comedogenic tinted moisturizer, so the redness will disappear (or won't be so noticeble) and you won't look like if you were wearing make up.

Stop telling yourself that you are a monster, because you're not.

its no use wallowing in self pity, why dont u start doing soemthing to improve your looks since u know people are judgemental of looks.Go to a gym,lose weight then get ripped-no one really cares whether a guy has nice bone structure if u have huge rippling muscles.Ul be considered hot then, its good then u have mass to start with, it'll be easier to gain muscle.

yea dude your 6'8. hit the gym get a good body youll pull as many chics as you want. just imagine once you get into shape all the chics will want to be with you and all the guys will want to be you. being tall is a good thing.

being tall is a good thing! start running everyday or something if you want to lose weight. most girls wont care less if you have red marks or something.

Nobody listens to me about this because it sounds to simple, but the easiest way to lose pounds is to eat lots of raw veggies and fruits at every meal (like 3 big tomatoes with 1 apple). Your stomach will feel really full and before you know it your pants will get too big.

Don't do too much weight bearing exercise before you lose some pounds- your knees might get injured.

My face is messed up. It's red and my scarred. And on top of that, my structure sucks. id probably be ugly even with clear skin. so its a double whammy. also im sort of big. 6'8 and 335lbs. im not the round fat type, im really big boned but i have a belly and i have a big ass. i look like barney. i have to get my clothes specially made. people look at me like im a monster. ive had kids actually run to there parents to get away from me. i'm self conscious about going out because of the attention i get. look at the big ugly monster. :(

like alot of people here the hardest part about this is the lack of relationships. ive had a few, but not many. im afraid to approach a girl because of my appearance. most look a little scared if i look at them, they dont smile. it sucks. i wish i was normal sized and had normal skin because people judge you off your looks. if youre good looking, people have a positive perception of you right away. if you're ugly, they have a negative perception of you. i hate that. just needed to vent. thanks for reading if you did.

Don't know how old you are, but if you are still in school, - PLAY FOOTBALL! When you are making up to $5 million a year playing in the NFL as an offensive lineman, you will have any girl you want. If you are still in high school, WTF are you waiting for? You are lucky! If you are in college, WTF are you waiting for? You are lucky! If you are not in school, hit the gym and go out and try out for the NFL! You know that you are already bigger than most lineman in the NFL at your current size and weight?

If this isn't what you like, become a professional wrestler. You can dominate! Good luck! Hit the gym and become a beast!

Case closed.

:ninja:

Nobody listens to me about this because it sounds to simple, but the easiest way to lose pounds is to eat lots of raw veggies and fruits at every meal (like 3 big tomatoes with 1 apple). Your stomach will feel really full and before you know it your pants will get too big.

Don't do too much weight bearing exercise before you lose some pounds- your knees might get injured.

Worst advice this dude could ever hear. Turn a big strong person into a big skinny weirdo? No. Case closed.

The underlined sentence was hilariously wrong. :lol:

Guest been13years

Yeah, I agree that you can work out and go to a derm, but unless you stop calling yourself a monster you'll be giving off "I'm a monster" vibes to all the girls that might want to date you if you gave off "I'm a nice guy that's into you" vibes.

My first boyfriend had acne and I was crazy about him. Didn't even enter my head. Ditto for my little skater punk with a pretty crooked grill. So what? I cared about the way they acted around me and the way I felt when I was with them.

So unless you're super-into shallow, mean girls an attitude adjustment and a little confidence (even if you don't feel it yet) can do a world of good.

Hey man,you shoud go with the gim idea.Before you go in the gim you must really make your goals clear.I mean if you want to build a figure just to impres someone or u can give a more practical purpose to your training like aiming for gaining strenght.You wil fееl much more confident in your self once geting in good shape.Some people gain a lots of muscle and no strenght to cover it,like a big bag of shit.But for a strange reason the most ladys are loving it :think::eh:

Hey man,you shoud go with the gim idea.Before you go in the gim you must really make your goals clear.I mean if you want to build a figure just to impres someone or u can give a more practical purpose to your training like aiming for gaining strenght.You wil fееl much more confident in your self once geting in good shape.Some people gain a lots of muscle and no strenght to cover it,like a big bag of shit.But for a strange reason the most ladys are loving it :think::eh:

I usually don't recommend building empty strength, but I say if you are 6'8 just lfit to get big, no one will ever mess with you:O

Isn't that like a double negative? What are you talking about with this statement? When you add muscle you inevitably get stronger. You must mean when people get fat they have no strength to cover it. Ellaborate on what you mean because I would like to know. Thanks. Case closed.

i wish i was taller! im 5'7" and most girls are taller then me! (as well as 12 year olds)

No, you obviously do not know much about bodybuilding. Depending on your plan and supplements, muscle has little to do with strength. Most bodybuilders are frighteningly weak.

i wish i was taller! im 5'7" and most girls are taller then me!

No, you obviously do not know much about bodybuilding. Depending on your plan and supplements, muscle has little to do with strength. Most bodybuilders are frighteningly weak.

true bodybuilders have big muscles cause they work all the muscle fiber by doing higher reps. if you do lower reps with more weight (powerlifter) you will be stronger but not look as big.

I know, that is what I said. I am a powerlifter. But what supplements you take, which in bodybuilding do more for appearance than strength, make the bodybuilder. They do very strange things to the muscles. More blood to them, swelling. They are really idiots.

I usually don't recommend building empty strength, but I say if you are 6'8 just lfit to get big, no one will ever mess with you:O

Thats absolutely stuped,beang big doesent mean beang strong in al the cases.That is depending from the fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fiber proportion.When you look at a normal build person you can never tel how strong they are by judging them on looks.I am usually a non violence kind of person but sometimes you have to do what you must when your honour is on the line.

like alot of people here the hardest part about this is the lack of relationships. ive had a few, but not many. im afraid to approach a girl because of my appearance. most look a little scared if i look at them, they dont smile. it sucks. i wish i was normal sized and had normal skin because people judge you off your looks. if youre good looking, people have a positive perception of you right away. if you're ugly, they have a negative perception of you. i hate that. just needed to vent. thanks for rea ding if you did.

Thats absolutely stuped,beang big doesent mean beang strong in al the cases.That is depending from the fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fiber proportion.When you look at a normal build person you can never tel how strong they are by judging them on looks.I am usually a non violence kind of person but sometimes you have to do what you must when your honour is on the line.

wtf, why did you quote me. You must have misunderstood what I said. I have been lifting for years and would have recruited for college ball if not for an injury, I know about lifting.

Isn't that like a double negative? What are you talking about with this statement? When you add muscle you inevitably get stronger. You must mean when people get fat they have no strength to cover it. Ellaborate on what you mean because I would like to know. Thanks. Case closed.

Necromancer hy,i am pleased that you show interest in building your body.To your question:"When you add muscle you inevitably get stronger. You must mean when people get fat they have no strength to cover it. Ellaborate on what you mean because I would like to know."

No i dont meant that,when you ad more muscle mass your absolute strenght is decreasing,its valid for al living beings.The true power of the muscle is bouned with the central nerve system.Its nice to have a good shaped body but no profesional bodybuilder kind of body.Al that muscle mass that thouse guise poses is achieved with a huge amount of steroids.The human body is not meant to go beyond its limit.

Zahnza i dont meant to offend you in any way.I disagreed for what you sed about "the big people,nobody meses with them".In movies and television maybe so,but in the real life you can get your ass kiked very easely by a person ho is not your size.That doesent mean i dont like watching action movies or fake wrestling but you must always know that its just made up.

Necromancer hy,i am pleased that you show interest in building your body.To your question:"When you add muscle you inevitably get stronger. You must mean when people get fat they have no strength to cover it. Ellaborate on what you mean because I would like to know."

No i dont meant that,when you ad more muscle mass your absolute strenght is decreasing,its valid for al living beings.The true power of the muscle is bouned with the central nerve system.Its nice to have a good shaped body but no profesional bodybuilder kind of body.Al that muscle mass that thouse guise poses is achieved with a huge amount of steroids.The human body is not meant to go beyond its limit.

Well I am a bodybuilder and I have followed people and their routines like Arnold and now Ronnie Coleman. Are you going to tell me that Coleman is weak? Are you going to say that he couldn't compete in the strongest man competition? Please don't tell me after you have said you are a powerlifter (yes I know powerlifting is different from bodybuilding), that you believe this. If you do, then you are like hundreds of other people I have come across to debate this same topic. Ronnie Coleman with or without steroids is one of the strongest men in the world. He doesn't squat nearly a ton of weight, leg press 2300 lbs, and bench with 2 200 lbs dumbells by being weak.

I also know a lot about bodybuilding by the way. I have went from 155 lbs in July to now currently at 180 lbs. This was not all fat. About half muscle and I bench 215 lbs now and wide chest press 320 lbs.

Case closed.

Well I am a bodybuilder and I have followed people and their routines like Arnold and now Ronnie Coleman. Are you going to tell me that Coleman is weak? Are you going to say that he couldn't compete in the strongest man competition? Please don't tell me after you have said you are a powerlifter (yes I know powerlifting is different from bodybuilding), that you believe this. If you do, then you are like hundreds of other people I have come across to debate this same topic. Ronnie Coleman with or without steroids is one of the strongest men in the world. He doesn't squat nearly a ton of weight, leg press 2300 lbs, and bench with 2 200 lbs dumbells by being weak.

I also know a lot about bodybuilding by the way. I have went from 155 lbs in July to now currently at 180 lbs. This was not all fat. About half muscle and I bench 215 lbs now and wide chest press 320 lbs.

Case closed.

Coleman has no proportinal strenght compared to his size.He may benchpres a lot but he is slow like a snail in his moves.That alone showes that he has no absolute strenght,otherwise hi would be far more faster.

There are a lot of people out there that dont compet in any of thouse events but are strong as hell.

In the gim wehre i trained there was this gui ho shoulderpressed with 190kg.He is below 100kg i guies 95kg.

An outstanding person would say that this gui is some kind of alien :shock:

you have been given plenty of advice already, just wanna wish u luck with whatever you deside to do :).. scars suck :| but they can be treated.