Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so i was seeing this chic a while back, really liked her etc etc. we stopped seeing each other but kept talkin on phone, msn and that. the reason we stopped seein each other is becuase i said i wasnt ready for a gf (yep same old story, insecure about acne blah blah blah) anyway she took it as meaning im a whore and just wanna sleep around. i basically told her that i made a mistake and wanted to try again. she didnt beleive me and we left it at that.

so about a week ago after months of trying to get over this chic with no luck i finally realised that if im ever gonna move on ive gotta stop talkin to her altogether (at least untill ive moved on) so i deleted her of my phone, msn etc. i get a message askin why im not talkin to her and i told her prety much what i just said. then the converstaion went like this

girl: we cant just throw what we have away why cant we just go back to being freinds

me: what just talkin and never seeing each other

girl: yea but we can see each other every now and then

me: no thanks i cant do that to myself its just a reminder of something i cant have

girl: dont just chuck the freindship, you never know something might happen in the future

then she basically said that shed only want to see me like out and in a group situation with other freinds etc like at a bar or club at first.

i dont know wat to do. it sounds to me she just wants a freind and is saying somethin might happen in future to get me to talk to her. and i really dont like going to clubs as i dont drink anymore and i know if i see her there i can never talk to her anyway cause shed just be drunk.

can i get a chics perspective on what shes thinking maybe and wat her real intentions are

ok so i was seeing this chic a while back, really liked her etc etc. we stopped seeing each other but kept talkin on phone, msn and that. the reason we stopped seein each other is becuase i said i wasnt ready for a gf (yep same old story, insecure about acne blah blah blah) anyway she took it as meaning im a whore and just wanna sleep around. i basically told her that i made a mistake and wanted to try again. she didnt beleive me and we left it at that.

so about a week ago after months of trying to get over this chic with no luck i finally realised that if im ever gonna move on ive gotta stop talkin to her altogether (at least untill ive moved on) so i deleted her of my phone, msn etc. i get a message askin why im not talkin to her and i told her prety much what i just said. then the converstaion went like this

girl: we cant just throw what we have away why cant we just go back to being freinds

me: what just talkin and never seeing each other

girl: yea but we can see each other every now and then

me: no thanks i cant do that to myself its just a reminder of something i cant have

girl: dont just chuck the freindship, you never know something might happen in the future

then she basically said that shed only want to see me like out and in a group situation with other freinds etc like at a bar or club at first.

i dont know wat to do. it sounds to me she just wants a freind and is saying somethin might happen in future to get me to talk to her. and i really dont like going to clubs as i dont drink anymore and i know if i see her there i can never talk to her anyway cause shed just be drunk.

can i get a chics perspective on what shes thinking maybe and wat her real intentions are

Well she seems to be leaving the door open. I don't know her obviously, but she could either be A) Leading you on, dragging you around. or B) Interested, but wants to see where it will go on it's own and doesn't want to make something happen. This is a tough one. You'd have to go on what you already know about her.

And you'd really go out with a girl who goes to clubs and gets drunk etc... especially when you don't?

Anyway, good luck!

ahhh shannon i was hopin youd answer this one your so prety :D thanks for the advice

yea i think she might just be leadin me on and i dont think she has many guy friends so that could be why.

yea it doesnt bother me that she loves clubbin and i dont but she did always call me up drunk like 2 in the morning. that kinda got annoying.

weird thing is we are soooo different. and we have different views on just about everything but for some reason and i dont know why i like this girl soo much. i can honestly say that to me she is the most attractive girl ever and its weird cause the more time i spent with her the more attractive she became. its hard though because every girl i meet none to me can match up to this chic, looks or personality, evan the things that were unnatractive about her when we first met are now the things that i find most attractive about her. i feel bad for chics ive gone out with recently because the only reason i went out with em is because they looked like this chic

ahhh shannon i was hopin youd answer this one your so prety :D thanks for the advice

yea i think she might just be leadin me on and i dont think she has many guy friends so that could be why.

yea it doesnt bother me that she loves clubbin and i dont but she did always call me up drunk like 2 in the morning. that kinda got annoying.

weird thing is we are soooo different. and we have different views on just about everything but for some reason and i dont know why i like this girl soo much. i can honestly say that to me she is the most attractive girl ever and its weird cause the more time i spent with her the more attractive she became. its hard though because every girl i meet none to me can match up to this chic, looks or personality, evan the things that were unnatractive about her when we first met are now the things that i find most attractive about her. i feel bad for chics ive gone out with recently because the only reason i went out with em is because they looked like this chic

Well dear, it sounds like you're head over heals! lol How awesome :D

I'd say just go for it, hang out with her like she wants to. See where it goes. You'll find out soon enough what her intentions are. It's always so wonderful if you can become good friends before you actual go into a romantic relationship anyway. It adds this extra love and depth to the relationship. I believe the one you marry or commit to should be your best friend anyway.

(And you're so sweet!! :wub: )