Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

I found myself my first few indented scars

I was in bad lighting.. I know discovered that I have a few "indented" scars.. im not sure what they are called (Icepicks I think?) :(

I don't want to do any laser or peels to my skin... is it possible that these scars can just heal on their own and get better after time? :pray:

Guest Michael Jackson

had one on the cheek that is going away with time. as for the forehead :(

I was in bad lighting.. I know discovered that I have a few "indented" scars.. im not sure what they are called (Icepicks I think?) :(

I don't want to do any laser or peels to my skin... is it possible that these scars can just heal on their own and get better after time? :pray:

A year or so later they can look perfectly OK. Its weird. However if your skin is starting to scar ie. indents cos those are proper scars, then its important to get your acne under total control. U say its 97% clear so that should be good enough. Nobody knows exactly why spots can start to scar when they didn't before but once they do start to scar you really don't want any more spots.

IMO forget lasers and peels - waste of money unless you have old sun damaged skin which u don't. Peels are good for those 40 +. Didn't do anything for me.