Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crazybassguy

question about my progress

ok i just have a quick question about my progress. I have been using the 2 a day BP treatment that everyone here uses for about 2 months, an over these 2 months i have seen alot of improvement basically all i get now is a few pimples on my forehead, an a few stubborn red patches on my cheek. I was wondering if it was tiem to start using less then 2 treatments a day or still continue using 2 treatments a day until those small patches on my cheeks are gone, an i stop getting new pimples on my forehead. Any help u all can give would be helpfull.

Thanks in advance : )

i think as a rule you want to use as much BP as your skin can tollerate. so if you're not getting super flakey or dry you might want to maintain the two full treatments.

bp does not cure acne, it treats it and if you want to continue seeing clear skin, unfortunately you have to continue to use the bp as it's prescribed in the regimen. Otherwise your acne will just come back.