Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm sure something like this has already been posted, if so i appologize... :angel:

just wondering...i bought 1000 mg triple fish oil today...i made sure there was nothing fishy (hahah) about these pills (actually conveniently enough they also contain vitamin E...probably normal) i just want to make sure before i start taking them that it wont in any way be bad for me...i've heard its sufficient to take 1g a day, that's one pill, but the label says 2 a day? i mean i dont want to OVERDO it but my cholesterol is rising according to my derm. just thought i'd ask you guys - i trust you more on this one ;)

omega 3 is good for choloestral i think. I know for sure that GLA (a form of omega 6) is great for cholesterol too- not to mention acne. what are triple fish oils?

yeah for sure, i bought the fish oil becuase they're a rich source of omega-3, i heard it was really good for cholesterol also, i just hope its 100% safe to experiment with, especially on accutane :think: