Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vexed

Can I edit my Poll?

Is there any way to edit my poll? No one has voted yet. Or do I have to make another one altogether? If I do that can I delete the old poll?

It is in the scar treatments forum, titled "Fraxel Results." There are two categories, one for people who are done with their treatments and one for people who are still in the process. I wanted to separate the first one into two: people who are 0-3 months post their last Fraxel, and people who are atleast 3 months post Fraxel. It was pointed out that improvements can be a lot different as time goes on.

But, there are 6 votes now, so maybe I should just leave it as it is?

Thank you. :)

Vexed,

If there are already votes, then if you/we edit it the poll results get mixed up.

If you want to just make a new one, let me know and I can delete your old one.

I'll just leave it be. For future reference, am I being stupid? Is there a way for me to edit a poll myself? I know how to edit posts, but I couldn't get the poll to come up. :think: Thank you

I'll just leave it be. For future reference, am I being stupid? Is there a way for me to edit a poll myself? I know how to edit posts, but I couldn't get the poll to come up. :think: Thank you

i actually made a poll b4 and wanted to edit it and u are right, the poll doesnt come up again...

Guest Michael Jackson

are you not happy with the size of your poll?

Guest ~Wolfy~

No, after she made it, she wanted to do the poll some more but she can't get it to come back up. She obviously likes polishing polls.

No, after she made it, she wanted to do the poll some more but she can't get it to come back up. She obviously likes polishing polls.

Funny. Seriously though, nobody likes my poll. boo hoo, I'm gonna go eat worms...