Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Un Sacapuntas

Swimming and the regimen

Hi,

I started the regimen a few weeks ago with noticable improvements already. However i've just had the cast taken off of my broken ankle and have been told swimming is an excellent exercise for strengthening the muscles around that area.

I was just wondering if this would have any impact on the effectiveness of the regimen? Perhaps going first thing in the morning before i use all the stuff on my face would be the best idea to avoid the water taking it all off?

Regards,

John

Hi John,

congrats on getting your cast off!

I think swimming in the morning, then doing the CSR after your swim is a good plan.

Good luck!

Yeah definantly a good idea to go swimming first thing in the morning. If you do end up swimming sometime after the regimen, make sure you bring a moisturizer because my skin always dried out alot afterwards.

i do the regimen in the morn...play water polo in the afternoon...moisturize....then do the regimen again at night. although the initial response to the chlorine might cause a breakout becauase of excessive dryness, i think it helps the acne after awhile due to its cleansing properties