Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im in a hurry, and sorry for not searching for a previous thread about this.

but what kinds of tea tree oil do you use? are there different kinds, or are all brands good...

please list a site or something, i plan to order some tonight!

thanks!

I honostly thing all brands are the same. They all say "100 pure tea tree oil" blah blah blah.. I used to spend 15 bucks at GNC for a small bottle of tea tree oil.. and then I discovered they sold it at target for 4 bucks... went there, worked EXACTLY the same, smelled exactly the same, etc. lol. If you are looking for something cheap, just go to walmart or target and get some.

I honostly thing all brands are the same. They all say "100 pure tea tree oil" blah blah blah.. I used to spend 15 bucks at GNC for a small bottle of tea tree oil.. and then I discovered they sold it at target for 4 bucks... went there, worked EXACTLY the same, smelled exactly the same, etc. lol. If you are looking for something cheap, just go to walmart or target and get some.

thanks...glad i knew that. i was about to go to a GNC or something

im my experience Tea tree did feck all for my acne its alright for individual spots plus it burns like a bad ass if youve got sensitive skin.

im just spot treating....

it's all the same

i only use it as a spot treatment. i have heard of people suggesting to dilute it, but im not sure what to dilute it in (if it is oil, i dont think water will work).

and then I discovered they sold it at target for 4 bucks

I started using Tea Tree oil yesterday, baught from Vitamineshop, its smell stigns, should i use only topical or in whole face?

Only topical! Omg don't ingest it!

And you could use TTO on your entire face, or spot treat. Whichever you like. I think spot treating is better.

I started using Tea Tree oil yesterday, baught from Vitamineshop, its smell stigns, should i use only topical or in whole face?

Only topical! Omg don't ingest it!

And you could use TTO on your entire face, or spot treat. Whichever you like. I think spot treating is better.

Imagine ingesting tea tree oil :X .. I had accidentally got a little bit on my lip before and ended up licking my lips.. and I thought I was going to puke it tasted so bad.

I've bought Desert Essence Australian tree tree oil from Trader Joe's. I don't remember where I read this but Australian TTO is supposed to be the most effective against acne.