Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
J_C

TRY THIS I'm serious !

I had a big pimple with yellow stuff in it ( i don't know what it's called ) anyway it stayed for more than a week.

Then I had another one just as big as the previous one

I heard on the Radio that when you have something like this you put just a little bit of tahini (thick sauce made of sesame oil) I put it and slept.... next day the pimple is gone but it left redmark. but the yellow stuff was out so quickly seriously try it.

just put a tiny amount of tahini and cover it with anything.

Let me know how it worked for you.

I had a big pimple with yellow stuff in it ( i don't know what it's called ) anyway it stayed for more than a week.

I heard on the Radio that when you have something like this you put just a little bit of tahini (thick sauce made of sesame oil) I put it and slept.... next day the pimple is gone but it left redmark. but the yellow stuff was out so quickly seriously try it.

Putting oil on my face to get rid of a pimple doesn't really jive right with me.

Putting oil on my face to get rid of a pimple doesn't really jive right with me.

what about tea tree oil?

oh and that big pimple with the yellow stuff is a pustule.

what about tea tree oil?

oh and that big pimple with the yellow stuff is a pustule.

Tea Tree oil is a little different, but maybe not...hmmm.

It just struck me as strictly cuisine. But it is an organic oil, so who knows.

Yes, many essential oils can work for drying up spots. Tea tree oil being the most commonly used. But there are still others which some people don't try. Like oregano oil, which can work for some people just like TTO.

I never thought putting honey on a zit would kill it, but it did.

Apparently puttin "brewers yeast"(like make a paste of it on the pimples) leave it on over night on the spot is very good. I haven't tried it myself, acne and yeast to me just seems like something that wouldn't work..i dunno.

just try the tahini , it worked for me ! while nothing else ever worked that fast with me..i still have acne but this big one just disappeared.