Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Marshall Teller

I'm Angry

Guest Marshall Teller

I was only just saying on sunday how my skin was the best its been in ages and then what happens today? I itch the corner of my mouth and find theres bump under the skin, just under my lip thats on its way up. Its already quite red in that area and feels very warm. Anyone have any tips on how to help it along its way?

I really didn't think i'd be dealing with these kind of spots again, the ones i get mostly i can handle... but these ones, when you know its going to be there for DAYS, maybe even WEEKS... So annoying. :cry:

I know the feeling...just when I comment on how good my skin is this week to a friend, I get 2-3 new ones :doh: Although, I am starting to have more good skin weeks. Yeah!

Guest Marshall Teller

You know what? I don't want to speak to soon, but i think i've had a lucky escape :pray:

Yesterday, i put Surgical spirit on this troubled area which seemed to help a lot. Just a little dab with

a cotton bud and felt a million times better. So before bed, i put some more of that on, then some

aloe vera... This morning it hasn't grown at all, infat its flatter than yesterday, doesn't hurt, itch or

feel warm... its just a red mark. Lets hope it stays like that :pray:

Today = Less angry :clap:

Guest Marshall Teller

i'm pissed off again. i think its about time i did something about this, for good. :boohoo:

Hope it goes away! its so awful that feeling, try a LITTLE blob of tea tree oil ( i use that tea tree shower gel, its very bright green(the mint flavoured one) and in all decent supermarkets), leave it on over night or if you have very sensitive skin just for a few hours.

hang on, Marshall Teller :o I knew i recognised your name!

Guest Marshall Teller
hang on, Marshall Teller :o I knew i recognised your name!

Yeah? :cool:

In other news, my skin is great again now! YAY!