Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tracy

PureDeming Intense Gel - ALA/DMAE (Links)

Ive heard a lot about Vitamin C use on here. Does anyone know what derivative of Vitamin C is being used in their products. I also read about an issue with absorbing Vitamin C into the skin as Pure "C" Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) is hignly unstable, esepcially when exposed to air. So basically whatever amount is absorbed into the skin, if any; are useless anyway.

Does anyone know about this?

It's ascorbyl palmitate AKA Vit C ester ... very stable form and best for cosmetics/topicals.

Guest Scorpioness

By the way, I purchased some ester-c crystals online. I plan to dillute/activate them with distilled water and spritz my face whenever it's convenient. Since I'm no loneger using copper peptides I figured this was a good and inexpensive way to help with collagen production.

I only paid eight dollars and some change for the crystals.

Wow.I finally could get a hold of Puredeming Intense Gel.I ve been using it onto all over my face and I discontinued my vinegar treatment during those days.My skin went SO MUCH greasy that i feel awful.Maybe it is just my type of skin.I ve read so many woderful reports about it but thing is that it simply doesn't work for me.I feel my pores have enlarged and a feeling of greasiness that i can't still fget rid of.

Ive used it for 3 days...how long does this pure deming intense gel last? how can i get rid of this feeling of greasyness? Does it cause any type of long lasting or permanent results?

Thanks

Kiuti

I put it this morning. And i don't know if i got a allergic reaction to the PureDeming R-ALA. Tells you to use a thick coat all over your clean face. But I got this red spot (1 inch diameter) like an irritation in my lower left cheek. It wasnot there this morning and it stands out because i am dark. What to do? It's been 15 minutes already. What a bugger......... sad.gif #-o

I don't really want to wipe everything out since i only get it in one spot. Oh, i know i grab a cotton ball and wipe it out in this spot.

What did this happen? The rest of my face looks okay. A little stinging at first, specially at my chin. Now how do i get this spot irration out and faded it. Maybe NaPCA afterwards? or Kinerase??

pyro - I too got some irritation the first few times I used it - it's strong stuff. I worked out it was maybe coz I had done other peeling recently (like used retin-a-micro) ... just keep it well moisterised. Na-pca followed by the kinerase should help.

Yes, did so maya. It felt like an insect sting. I wipe it out after 20 minutes and it stills little red and stinging. My lower cheek was burning. Is the Puredeming regular gel is milder than the R-ALA??? I wonder if next time i could use the regular gel. I got plenty of both. Bummer.....

Oh, i forgot. I thought you wrote that is not good for red marks.?? I am using the vinegar and mandelic also. But somewhere i read that this is good for red marks too? for scars??

Maya,

You think is okay if i go swimming after 2 hours??? i know is a silly question, but just to make sure w/ the chlorine??

I don't know to be sure. I'm not sure how irritating the chlorine will be ... maybe if you shower first and then straight after it should be ok.

Yes, the regular gel is much more gentle ... I used that with no irritation, then I got the R-ala one ... and OMG!!!!!!!! I had that horrible sting.

I think the IG will help with red marks a little, maybe even help to soften scars after a few months ... maybe the next time you use it, don't do the vinegar and mandelic for 1-2 days before and after ... coz they make the skin more sensitive to this R-ala gel.

Man, i wish i had asked before which one to use first. ](*,) ](*,)

My face still reds specially by my scars, maybe the collegan.

My red marks are more noticeable ](*,)

I hope i don't get new scars =;

I used the R-ALA IG tonight)first time use) and I feel so dry after washed off with soap. I thought it was supposed to be moistured. In the direction, it said no need to apply anything after washing off. I have to put some cram on because it is so dry. I have super-oily skin and it is so unusual for me to feel dry on my face(even TCA did not give me too much dryness)

What do you guys put on after washing off IG ? Thanks

I ordered some of this and think I will incorperate this into my proatctive regimen. I think I will just wash my face in thes shower used the PureDeming IG and then cleasne with the proactive cleanser and follow throuhg with step 2-3. The proactive did a great job of dryin gup my pimples but now my face is just dry 8-[ so I think this will help my face to look more plump or moist! [-o<

I've been through the majority of the posts and everyone seems to be ranting and raving about this intense gel, but what is the purpose of it? what does it acctually do? maybe i'm just thick, but i cant find a post where it says what it acctually does to the skin. :-k