Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tracy

PureDeming Intense Gel - ALA/DMAE (Links)

When i wash of IG in the morning the area looks puffy and red. Then as the day unfolds it flattens a bit and the redness fades to a degree.

This happen to anybody?

I think this irritation is helping with the border of my scar as well as the subcision holes.

Will

Yup my face certainly goes a bit red when I use the gel, (not puffy though, I hope biggrin.gif ) its interesting because it also seems to highlight potential pimples by bringing up whiteheads which is handy as you can deal with them before they become fully fledged spots.

I just read all 12 pages and I have a question.

Do I understand correcly that you put it on for one hour and then wash it of? If so why can't you leave it on al night or day?

I just read all 12 pages and I have a question.  

Do I understand correcly that you put it on for one hour and then wash it of? If so why can't you leave it on al night or day?

I just got an email confirmation that the R-ala version I ordered has been shipped.

Just an observation. Is it harder to order the new R-ALA stuff. Do you have to go to services in paypal or something.

Will - I was a bit confused too, so I emailed deming and told her i wanted it and she sent me a paypal order and I just clicked on it.. and it was done.

Hi!

I want to know if i can use the PD Intese Gel for the redness in my face and the Intense Mini-Peel for the blackheads on my nose?

Hi!

I want to know if i can use the PD Intese Gel for the redness in my face and the Intense Mini-Peel for the blackheads on my nose?

Hi Maya,

I ve received my Puredeming Intense Gel.Does it look very grainy ?with little tiny green points? smile.gif

Ok.I know there is a Intense Gel Non-C for copper peptides users.What are those copper peptides? and if i am using applce cider vinegar ..what is the kind of Puredeming Intense Gel i should use

Thanks

Kiutiboi

I have been using the Intense gel for a little over a week while I wait for a few other products to arrive (Maya, Scorpion, Tracey~you would make $$$$$ in infomercials). Love what this is doing for my oiliness-no more mattifying solution under makeup!! biggrin.gif/ Just one problem though.....has anyone else found that this "burns like the fires of hell" when they put it on? I'm up to about 25 mins per session, 3x/week and this is all I can stand. I can only tolerate 5 mins on my lips but it has really helped wean me from the Carmex. I'm usually a little sensitive to products but this is verging on torturous! Any support would be appreciated!!

Reilly

It burned me at first, but not after a few times. It may have burned because I also used Retin A n the morning at the time.

Guest Scorpioness

I agree that it stings less when you get used to the product.

If you use it after exfoliation or if you are exfoliating regularly the feeling can be more intense. The stinging always subsided for me within a few minutes as well.

I am not using this very often. It seems to work better in the Summer, when my skin is not as dry. Some people do find this product to be moisterizing to their skin. It has the opposite effect on me. Cheers :-)

Yes it burns a little on me and I use this stuff about 5-6 times a week. It really hasnt lessened with the frequent use, but the burning/tingiling feeling is the ALA going to work so its a good thing. It should subside about 15-20 min max...

PS: The R-ALA burns a lot more since its the raw form.

I agree that it stings less when you get used to the product. 

If you use it after exfoliation or if you are exfoliating regularly the feeling can be more intense. The stinging always subsided for me within a few minutes as well.

I am not using this very often. It seems to work better in the Summer, when my skin  is not as dry. Some people do find this product to be moisterizing to their skin. It has the opposite effect on me. Cheers :-)

Anybody know when the new batch of IG's, containing jojoba oil, are available.

My 1/2 oz IG which has lasted 4 months is just about empty.

By the way i bought my mother and sister the 1 oz IGs for xmas. The content seems to be more of a orangey liquid containing less green stuff. Anybody find the less thicker the content the less effective it is or it doesn't matter.