Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tracy

PureDeming Intense Gel - ALA/DMAE (Links)

Guest Tracy

For everyone who e-mailed PureDeming about the r-ALA gel:

It is in the works. Hopefully it will be ready by end of December. If you e-mailed....she will contact you when it is ready about orders, prices, payment methods, etc.

How wonderful to be be able to help contribute ideas and become a small part in the development of this new, innovative product from a great, customer-friendly company. I'm very excited to try this different form of their Intense Gel. Anyway, hope this helps.

Anybody use the Intense Gel around the eye region for lines. I want to buy this stuff for my mum and sister for xmas, but was wondering would it be better to buy an eye wrinkle cream.

Will - I actually use it all over my face (including under eyes and eyelids) - I can't tell you if it actually helps much for wrinkles etc.. because I don't have much there.

I remember Denise saying something about a fantastic DMAE eye cream - can't rememeber the thread though.

Hi guys

Have been away for a while - got my PD Intense Gel in the post about a week ago. Just thought I'd give my impressions.

Having used the product for a week or so I can concur with the fact that its a very soothing product, unfortunately for me I have had a pretty serious breakout (gone from 3 active to about 7 active spots) after using it but this could be due to starting on the Regimen with intense BP usage, on the plus side I was finding the BP to be very drying and the PD Intense Gel has cured that issue and my skin felt great after using the gel.

Again I feel like acne is a game of snakes and ladders, two steps forward and three back, its like trying to fight a forest fire, you never know where or when its going to flare up next but I am determined to find the right combination.... ](*,) ...I will prevail.

how long is a 2oz. bottle of PD Intense Gel lasting for people?

(once a day, everyday for ?x? days?)

thanks you

I have a 1/2 Oz bottle and it has lasted nearly 2 months and it still has 1/3 left.

At first i was applying it onto my middle finger. I would sometimes apply too much and over do it.

Now what i do is shake the bottle screw off the lid then wipe my finger around the top side of the bottle and then apply it. I save more than half of what i used previously. I expect it to last another 1-2 months now.

will, an amount that small is still effective? We're talking mere drops here, right? I want to turn over a new leaf and stop overusing all my products...I spend money on all this stuff like it's going out of style and I need to stop it.

I use it once a day and it only lasts about 2 weeks for me! (But I overuse EVERYTHING!  #-o )

My 2oz (the biggest size they offer) lasted just over a month for my face and neck. I used it once a day, on average 6 days a week out of a month...

I use it once a day and it only lasts about 2 weeks for me! (But I overuse EVERYTHING!  #-o )

My bottle lasts over 1 month (and I use it all over my face, neck and hands) - and I thought I was over using it ...

You wouldn't be doing an all over the body treatment would you John? =P~

He he he he...

now,seriously,they who use puredeming in a normal , no this-is-the-last-bottle-of-puredeming way.How long does it last for? I am talking about 2 Oz bottle and only using it in your face (not neck...and other parts)

K.

I only use it sparingly now. At first i was applying it to some red marks and also where i had needling and subcision - 2/5 of one side of my face. Now i just apply it to the latter. If you apply it via the bottle neck/lid like i do you miss out on all the green bits, which may or may not be good.

I think the "green bits" are part of the base that help you to see where the product has been applied. Kind of like the tint used in a self-tanning cream.

Hi!

I just ordered a sample of this gel and through reading this thread I noticed comments about copper peptides and vitamin-c. I am using Cellex-C Sun Care SPF 30+. This doesn't tout vitamin C but it has "C 13-14 Isoparaffin" in it. Does this ingrediant have issues with being used at the same time as the copper peptides.. does anyone know if that is a form of vit. C?

I saw that.. thanks smile.gif I do want the vitamin C and will just rotate. I was jusr wondering about the other question I asked.

How many of you have tried the Glycolic Peel, and how often would you use it if you were using Tazorac and 1%BHA daily?