Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tracy

PureDeming Intense Gel - ALA/DMAE (Links)

I heard so many good things about PureDeming products. Can you tell me what are these products using for shallow scars or deep scars or just acne?

Thanks

PS: can u also update your process on using this products?

:-k

So I used the 2 samples of Intense Gel that were sent to me but I've yet to look in the mirror under my bright white bathroom light! I'm too nervous or maybe just pessimistic (after trying a zillion things in the past)! Is that weird? My skin feels tight & better & I'm sure I still have those damn red/brown marks from past acne. It'll be nice to get my old self-confidence back....ahhhh!

Since they charge so much for so little, it better works like they claim it to be. Gosh, $45 for a 2oz bottle....I really hope this does what it says it will when I order it. [-o<

I would like to say somethings about the puredeming gel to answer some of your queries..

How I think it helps:

1. Definately softens skin, reduces fine lines, tightend pores - you will get that within a few days of using

2. Does help with scars (read Dr Perricones Acne book about ALA/DMAE combo) but noticeable results will take several months.

3. Does help eliminate red marks

I've been using the intense gel for an hour in the P.M. forabout 2 weeks now and I really like it; I was wondering if it would be o.k. to use it for an hour in the A.M. also, or might this be too much on the skin? Does anyone else use it twice/day?

Ebby - I have done this a few times (when I have enough time) and it is very good to do this. The more the better in my opinion!

Thanks Maya--I think I'll start using it in the morning too, before I go to work and see how it goes; I love this stuff!

Hi Tracy,

Just wanted to tell you that I had caved and asked Deming for samples of the intense gel ! Since I am overseas I had offered to pay for the samples and the shipping... In the end, I got the samples for free and paid $1.55 for shipping costs to Asia! Woo Hoo I can't wait to get it!

Thanks! biggrin.gif/

Guest Tracy

That's great!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The people there are wonderful to deal with. This is definitely a quality product from a quality company, IMO!!

Keep us posted with your thoughts/results!! Enjoy!!

Yes they are very good people, check my message,

http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=12745

i just wanted to say something, as these people are being really kind and helping us lot out with these samples, i think its in our own right to show some kindness and atleas either make some contribution to the company or do place and order with them in the future.. and when u do, send them an email and say that they sent u a sample earlier.. etc and that u were so happy with the product AND the service that u decided to place an order..

cos i do think its only fair... look how many samples they are sending out to so many countrys, i live in the UK and she shipped it for free

just my 2cents

tnx guys

wish u all the best of luck

Guest Tracy

Purepersian,

I couldn't agree more. I believe in being an appreciative consumer. Especially in a world where many companies are not as helpful/accomodating as Puredeming is. They also offer a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee. That's how confident they are in their products. I think that's wonderful. They also rely heavily on word of mouth referrals and repeat customer sales as they are a small Native-owned company and do not want to waste their precious resources on outrageous advertising expenses. And this is better for the consumer because it keeps the cost of the products down.

Also, someone said earlier in this thread that the they believe this to be an expensive product ($45.00/oz I believe) but when you look at the prices of Dr. Perricone's product ($95 I believe-but I'm not certain) with the same levels of ALA/DMAE yet it also contains pore-clogging ingredients as stated by several long term members of this board, you'd realize that the price is wonderful and the product is PURE. Meaning it is good food for your skin.

ok, I just read through page 1, and I still have no idea what you people are buying this product(s) for. I just see a lot of people are excited about it...?

Tracey and Reza (PP)....check this out. I ordered the PD Gel withOUT c so I could use it with copper peptides. When I got the product, it had so much green tea extract, it really was unbearable. It was totally different than the first bottle I received WITH the vitamin c. That had little grainy bits too, but it wasn't a big deal. With the NO C gel, the green tea extract was so thick, it coated my fingers with black junk and scratched my face and seemed to have little liquid in it.

So I e-mail PD to ask them about it. Do you know what they did? They went and checked some samples and told me it must have been a fluke and have sent me a whole new bottle with NO CHARGE! I mean....come on! What company does that?! I wasn't even THINKING about asking for anything much less a whole new bottle, but they felt obligated to do it. I just wanted to let them know because I felt they would want to know.

They answered my initial e-mail quickly and we e-mailed back and forth. I told them that the graininess didn't bother me and yes that I had shaken the product very well, but it just seemed to lack the liquid and seemed to be way too heavy on the green tea extract.

This company's customer service is unsurpassed. Rarely have I dealt with such an ethical business with such great customer service support. In today's culture, you cannot get that kind of personal touch or care and support anywhere.

They're not going above and beyond anything. If they sent you a defective product, they should send you a replacement one for free. I don't know what kind of company they're running if they DIDN'T do that. Obviously, there are companies that give you a hassle, and those are the ones to avoid.

I ordered my intense gel with C, and I have no problems with it, but I think you're giving them too much credit for something they're supposed to do. It reminds me of that Chris Rock bit..

[from a guardian article]

Chris Rock leans into the microphone.

"Niggers always want credit for some s**t they're supposed to do," he announces, in typically head-on fashion. "They'll brag about stuff a normal man just does. They'll say something like, 'Yeah, well, I take care of my kids.' You're supposed to, you dumb motherfu*ker. 'I ain't never been to jail.' Whaddya want? A cookie? You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfu*ker!"

Guest Tracy
This company's customer service is unsurpassed.  Rarely have I dealt with such an ethical business with such great customer service support.  In today's culture, you cannot get that kind of personal touch or care and support anywhere.

To anyone using the puredeming intense gel:

Does it cause any acne whatsoever? People mention it clogs pores :-s

How do y'all apply? Like once at night for an hour then wash off, or what?

Thanks all!

Jack: I disagree to a certain degree for a good reason. All I had to do was add more liquid to the "no c" product, which I did. I added jojoba oil and that diluted the green tea. I understand your point, but I got the idea about adding extra stuff from Deming. I did so that means that I'm still getting a product for free. biggrin.gif

Jamie: Most people don't seem to break out from it.

Guest Tracy
I still have no idea what you people are buying this product(s) for.

Guest Tracy
^^ So WHAT does the intense gel do exactly???

Can the Deming Gel help shallow scars? Can I use it w/real oily skin - don't want to cause it to become oilier? Also, has anyone used the Mini Peels and what were the results? Thanks so much. DJ