Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tracy

PureDeming Intense Gel - ALA/DMAE (Links)

Well, I just got this stuff today and I am trying it right now...I dunno, it is oily and I do have oily skin so I'm just scared of mixing oil with oil.

Second, since I have oily skin it sucks to have to wash then apply the PD and then wash again it just mixs up my routine.

It does sting a little bit, but the longer I wait the better it gets, and the smell makes me feel like a hippie :-k.

I would like to sleep with it on becuase then all I have to do is wash my face once, but its real gooey and maybe I applied to much or too little. It is a little confusing. I applied ltwo dimes size worth, (maybe a little less) is that considered thick or thin? Anyway thanks for the tip, it is nice that they actually list the % of their products.

Thanks Tracy for recommending pure deming. smile.gif

I recieved my samples a few days ago and I've been using the intense gel since then. I also tried the glycolic sample.

I was just wondering how long does it take to notice an improvement in scars? I certainly notice my skin is very soft where I applied the gel but my scars look the same. But I do realize time and patience is a virtue. 8-[

Miss_Prolixity

According to Dr Perrisones acne book, ala/dmae topicals had an 80% improvements on indented scars in 6 months! Didn't say how deep the scars were though - but that's motivating isn't it?

Just a quick note to add my two cents into the Pure Deming fan club - great customer service, very responsive, =D> I'm off to give them some good feedback for their eBay website. Put in a good word for you too Maya and Tracy biggrin.gif

I notice that I get tingling when my skin is more exfoliated. I did the peel with the sample they sent then I put on the intense gel and there was a lot more tingling then usual. Is this a good thing or is it overkill?

I notice that I get tingling when my skin is more exfoliated. I did the peel with the sample they sent then I put on the intense gel and there was a lot more tingling then usual. Is this a good thing or is it overkill?

Ohhh, so I guess you can do peels if you're on ALA/DMAE. I figured it would be too much for the skin, but if Puredeeming offers it, it must be okay. I'm gonna do my lactic this weekend. [-o<

:-k Don't hate me guys - I guess I must be one of the only people who didn't care for the scent of the PureDeming....

I spent a fair amount of time today researching serums with ALA and DMAE and came up with this as being interesting:

http://www.nutritionblvd.com/111111whpdm3.html

It's about the same price and has a citrus scent instead.... I'll let you know about it soon. smile.gif

i'm not so crazy about the puredeming scent either. it smells very medicinal to me. That said, I only leave it on an hour in the evening when i'm not going out anyway. I'm never quite sure what topicals, if any, are really doing anything, but this is my present routine:

morning:

wash with bp wash, mandelic 10% serum, and then a 2.5% bp (to keep away breakouts), moisturizer with sunblock (neutrogena moisture/spf 15)

evening:

wash with light soap, Puredeming for an hour, bp facial wash, mandelic 10%, 2.5% bp, spot treat scar with isotrex (thanks Maya!!) or spot treat with 15% mandelic (the sample i got).

This seems to be doing really well for my skin. I haven't gotten a breakout in awhile, and my skin tone has definitely improved. I'm not sure if the scars have gotten any better really (i have a mix of a couple ice picks, lots of scarred pores, and a few others i haven't categorized but not rolling), but it's only been about a month on this routine.

I've only started the isotrex a few days.. the mandelic i've used about a month and i've really liked it. the puredeming, i've used about a week, and seems pretty nice.

I used to use super cp serum, but after about six months, i've noticed no improvement at all, (plus i've used other CP products before that too) so i took that out of my routine. I also removed the exfol serum from my routine because it didn't seem to do anything after the same amount of my time. The mandelic is a far superior exfoliator.

Hello, can you guys update about your condition and how this new product had helped your scars, acne...?

Thanks

Danny

Ohhh, so I guess you can do peels if you're on ALA/DMAE.  I figured it would be too much for the skin, but if Puredeeming offers it, it must be okay.  I'm gonna do my lactic this weekend.  [-o<

Wow, this is starting to sound like the positive results posted on the mandelic acid serum board. Hmmm, makes me want to try it out. Can anyone tell me if this product is ok for someone with Asian skin? I know a lot of people tried mandelic acid because it was the least irritating AHA. 6 months and you will see improvements in your scars? Wow-I can't wait to try this. biggrin.gif/

Guest Tracy
I did the Intense gel AFTER a lactic peel - it was a fantastic combo!

I would just like to say I have read this thread right the way thru and I think its pathetic.

Its just the Maya and Tracy show, biggin up a product that has shown sweet f.a results. Tracy do you work for puredeming, if you don`t they should hire you as your doin a good job of advertising !

Please give a product some length of time and progress b4 glorifying it as the best thiing since sliced bread.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

This is ONLY your 3rd post and you already flaming people including one of the senior moderators of the board. Be more respectful and think of better way of saying things before you post next time.

Guest Tracy
i'm not so crazy about the puredeming scent either.

Guest Tracy
I would just like to say I have read this thread right the way thru and I think its pathetic.

Its just the Maya and Tracy show, biggin up a product that has shown sweet f.a results. Tracy do you work for puredeming, if you don`t they should hire you as your doin a good job of advertising !

Please give a product some length of time and progress b4 glorifying it as the best thiing since sliced bread.

I got three free samples from PD because of them. The company started only mailing samples to people with referrals and this thread told me how to get the products. It saved me money as I the samples will probably last a week and I can make up my mind then.

Thanks, Jane

I will always support products that work and feel good for my skin.

My favourites are:

Lactic peels

Mandelic acid

Puredeming gel

As a trio - they are amazing at refining the skin, removing red marks, tightening pores, plumping up the face, dealing with shallow scars etc..

I have no financial benefit from any product I support - although I am open to offers!! biggrin.gif .... J/K!

First of all, a big thx to Tracy for introducting this wonderful product.

I have been using it since monday (10/27) and I can see result already..

Red marks are fading, and it clears up my skin. My face is super smooth and silky... I love it so much!!!

Intense gel and bar soap rock!!! ^_^

Guest Tracy

Thanks so much, Winnie, but I can't take the credit for introducing everyone to this product. I in fact read about it from someone else on the Homemade ALA/DMAE thread and once I tried it I loved it. So I just began this thread to make it easier for people to find the product and report their opinions/results. I'm so glad you like it.

I also need to remind everyone......NOT EVERYTHING WORKS FOR EVERYONE!! Denise2 gets GREAT results with Retin A. Maya and I do not. So skin type, etc. plays a big role. But if you have similar skin types that we have (She is part asian I am part italian) then the products that work for us may also work for you.

Sharing information is what makes this site so great!!

EDITED TO ADD: Her name is LISA!! And here is the link:

http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php...er=asc&start=30