Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rache

Face Rx Doctor Rejuvenating soap

Hello :)

I am just wondering if anyone on here has used Face Rx Doctor soap before. If so, did it help clear, heal your skin? Or did it make no diffrence, or make it worse?

thanks.

oh dear dont try it. it caused me milia which became so stubborn then my skin later developed huge cysts. this all led me to a new derm who prescribed me accutane (generic though). see first page, second post of my personal log for my face doctor log.

oh dear dont try it. it caused me milia which became so stubborn then my skin later developed huge cysts. this all led me to a new derm who prescribed me accutane (generic though). see first page, second post of my personal log for my face doctor log.

Uh-oh...to late. I have been using it for a week now. Morning and night. Its been making my skin nice..and I think its been clearing me up. I'll read this log. What do you think in that soap caused it for you?

Should I stop using it?.. :confused:

holy crap! this stuff doesn't sound good.....

I wonder if they list millia as a side effect, I doubt it!

kinda crappy for stuff that costs so much, $30 retail for 1 ounce?!?!?!?!

Gin&Juice~

Okay..I''ll keep an eye open(as I am). So far its going good. Its been 2 weeks as of today. As soon as I notice the impressions of millia, I'll stop and just switch to my gentle Avon cleanser.

I read on the site, that your suppose to switch to Face Surgeon Rx soap with it gets worse, in conjuction with the regular soap bar. Did you use it like that? They said thats how you keep your skin clear(with stubborn cases). I do notice these little bumps under the skin by my right temple..but I am postive(know) that they were there before I started with this.

Thanks for warning me. I'll be sure to keep a close check on it.

Uh-oh...to late. I have been using it for a week now. Morning and night. Its been making my skin nice..and I think its been clearing me up. I'll read this log. What do you think in that soap caused it for you?

Should I stop using it?.. :confused:

im not sure what....the seabuck thorn oil is the main ingredient right? be very observant coz if your skin condition worsens with this product, it could be too stubborn to treat with regular meds. also, dont use queen helene mint julep mask with this if new zits/whiteheads/blackheads appear. i suspect it contributed to the problem.

Don't worry "answer me" I dropped that crap as SOON as I noticed two hurty of pimples pop up from the clogged pores(I think?)..As well I had little pimples popping up by my cheek. And a few days after stopping the soap it cleared up.

Thanks for the warning!!! I don't know what might have happended if u didn't share with me..