Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sounds like just an excuse but w/e. If you really wanted to join the Navy, there is no way you would tell your recruiter "oh by the way i cut myself yesterday", cuz thats the only way they would find out and turn you down for enlistment. I guess its better you backed out now though instead of during boot camp or duty

the scars?

-

did you cut deeply? like a bad cut

yes its really bad and super obvious.

ive gotten stiches all up and down my arms.

I wish my lawn was Emo, then it would just cut itself.

So why the philosophical quote in your signiature, then the plain asshole comment like that?

The anti-emo movement is the new emo in my opinion. All these pseudo alternatives thinking they're above a bunch of dark, brooding teens.

Bet you go to bed at night feelinga warm sense of superiority, hope it helps quell the sub-conscious knowlege that you're pretty similar to millions of people around the World. No different to an 'emo', no different to a 'dumb blonde', no different to a 'jock'.

Enjoy.

Like they will even know? Unless you took a huge blade and went medieval on your arm you can just fob it off (the scar) as a car accident or something. I have several (now white) scars on my forearm and the doctor at my medical exam to be a paramedic didn't even say anything about it since i had a scar on my right arm from a car accident.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I've heard that the navy isn't that great anyway. There was something about an Australian woman who was in the navy and she was treated really badly for no reason. There was nothing wrong with her, and some arsehole doctor wanted to have her institutionalised. He lied in a letter said that she had mental problems.

I wish my lawn was Emo, then it would just cut itself.

So why the philosophical quote in your signiature, then the plain asshole comment like that?

The anti-emo movement is the new emo in my opinion. All these pseudo alternatives thinking they're above a bunch of dark, brooding teens.

Bet you go to bed at night feelinga warm sense of superiority, hope it helps quell the sub-conscious knowlege that you're pretty similar to millions of people around the World. No different to an 'emo', no different to a 'dumb blonde', no different to a 'jock'.

Enjoy.

igonre him. he hates the mentally ill. maybe if we ignore the insenstive, nasty comments they'll stop

i dont know, i just think i have a serious problem. its like, cutting is all i can think about now. how can i tell my family this, that i need help? they are religious and would think im a freak. i walked to the drugstore and bought a fresh pack of razor blades.

god, whats wrong with me?

i dont know, i just think i have a serious problem. its like, cutting is all i can think about now. how can i tell my family this, that i need help? they are religious and would think im a freak. i walked to the drugstore and bought a fresh pack of razor blades.

self mutilation is often a way of coping with things that are out of your control. You feel guilty and horrible but theres nothing to feel guilty about so you CREATE a situation where you've done something "wrong" to justify the feelings.

or conversely it can occur when you are truly afraid because you can't feel anything, no highs or lows and you do it to feel that you still CAN feel.

when i cut its because of the first reason. I feel like i'm being blamed and since i can't find a justifiable reason i create one.

*hugs* this is nothing you have to go through alone. we're all here for you but you really need to see a doctor. Most suicides are actually "accidental" if you cut in frustration and in the "moment" you won't feel the pain as intensely and can really mess yourself up to the point where you can pass out and bleed to death and you're FAR too nice and lovely of a person to have that happen!

*hugs again* you'll make it through this. just take it one day at a time and please go to the hosptial and get some help. i know how much it sucks as i've been through it many a time but it DOES help in the long run once you can establish some coping mechanisms and can figure out WHY you're doing it and can stop yourself from doing it again.

PM me or message me at anytime if you need to talk. i'm here for you!! msn is [email protected]

Guest tvirus_outbreak

And cutting yourself DOES NOT make you emo. Why do so many people think this?

Sounds like you're in a lot of emotional pain. It feels bad to read about it, but you should know that you're not alone in this experience. I just hope things get better for you ASAP.