Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frost_44

Got a funny/weird image in my head about my acne.

Before I started using CSR, my acne was generally on my cheeks and forhead. However, once I started using it, my cheecks and forehead cleared up, and my nose broke out. It seriously broke out in dozens of bumps, although the only acne it ever saw before were two very huge ones. Then, one I concentrated there, that cleared up and then the area under my chin startred breaking out. Again, it cleared up after application and then went to where my moustache would be. Since that has cleared up, its on my eyelid (single tiny one).

What I'm trying to say is that the BP is like lions, and they are slaugthering the cattle. Once it decimates one pack, the others flee and congregate somewhere else. They are slowly dying under the force of these lions, and must go places they've never even thought of before. Now the last survivor has taken residence on my eyelid. Well not really, I still have some persistent cattle on my cheeks, but other than that they've gone through genocide. Poor cattle, oh well they've grazed my face too much and even made holes and marks on them. They deserve it :D