Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I decided to purchase this stuff and give it a try. I got mild acne so I hope this acnefree product will work.

I'm planning not to use the Toner that comes with the kit since it has alcohol in it. Will not using the toner affect anything? I'll also be adding my moisterizer in the regimen which is Olay Complete.

Any opinions on the toner for those who have tried the Acnefree kit?

I've been using acnefree for a couple of months now and it definately has kept me clear. My advice though is to use everything in the kit....even the toner. When I first started using the kit I used a different cleanser because it made my skin smooth and it backfired. Each formula in the kit works well together and I wouldn't reccommend breaking them apart. If you notice the alcohol in the toner is having an inverse effect on your skin (wait atleast a couple of weeks) then maybe switch. If redmarks is your concern then I would say to just wait it out. Redmarks will go away eventually but if you continue to break out, you'll always have redmarks. That's why i reccommend this kit....it stops the break outs.

best of luck!

font=Arial]It's so amazing, I just tried one simple bar - natural acne fighter, and this is the simple and easy way to do it without those complicate procedures, it contains therapy & moisturizer in one. It only take couple days my acne already disappear more than 75% and my skin feel so silky and vibrant. That's my experience, I want to share with you. If you want to know more about it, please check the website: www.pristineskincare.com

yep im on the acnefree system now tooooo.. ive been inconsistent with it but it isnt drying and i find the last step medicated lotion really does moisturize too. then again my skin isnt ever dry.

i like it alot it doesnt make me feel like i have crap on my skin like alot of other things do..

the toner isnt drying at all, i didnt even think it had alcohal in it becuase i didnt feel it, bcuz it kinda balances my skin bcuz it does sometimes feel a little dry after useing the cleanser the toner makes it feel better.

keep me posted on how its workin for you

i to am gunna start using it more consistantly..

I'd say its safe to use a moisturizer anytime you feel you need it AFTER you do all three steps. and deff the moisturizer shuld be non-comodegenic.

& about your acne worsening before getting better, your acne is probably more severe then mine was and your skin is probably purging. keep at it for a while and I'd say if you dont see any improvements in 2 months then its not working.

when I started using it I got 3 really bad spots probably from purging but now they are almost gone and the rest 0f my skin is so clear and smoooth. I was using the 2 free trial kits I got in the mail but today I was excited and I knew it was keepin me clear so I bought the full sized kit even tho I have some trial kit left.. haha idk y I'm excited to use the big bottles 0f it even tho its no diff..

anyways good luck. wishin clear skin comes your way: keep it up

How much bp are u using and toner?

I'm one week into using the acnefree kit. Still have some old existing acne but this product is giving me less oily skin. :)

The good news so far is that the nothing burns when applied on my face or it doesn't completely dry out my skin. The toner seems to be fine with no burning feeling that some people say.

How much

I use just enough toner on a square cotton pad to dampen a little less then half 0f it. I sweep it over my face and then dry in front 0f a fan. make sure the toner is completely dry and your skin duznt feel sort 0f tacky any more.

then when I use the repair lotion I (dab like squirt some out and push the end 0f the bottle where it squirted on my face so its like a little flat nickeled size dab) 2 on each cheek 2 on the forehead one on nose and chin.

its not tooo much. but when I do rub it around its enough to make the area scarcely white for a second as I'm spreading it around.. then after I rub it in if I dont feel like I covered everywhere with the amount I used, I'll add a little more in my problem areas.

hope this helped

Do u think its ok to replace the acnefree bp with neutrogena on the spot bp? I'm asking this because the bp that comes with acnefree is really watery.

ehh I dont think itd be okay. acnefree bp is in a slightly higher but still gentle concentration. I think the last step 0f bp is what makes the whole system work so well and the step that clears you up.. yeah the bp is watery but I kinda like it bcuz its easier to spread around my whole face and after you begin to rub it for me it gets creamier and spreads well.

try and stick with it