Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i didnt know where to put this so i posted it here......ive gone to the dermatoligist and first i got clindamycin soultion, which seemed to work pretty well for the first few weeks.....everything was clearing up and was lookin good.....but then the acne started comming back. I went back to the doctor and he gave me Erythromycin pills. again they worked good for a while and now its comming back. everytime it looks like the acne is dissapearing it pops back in and its really starting to make me mad #-o any help of suggestions would be great thanks

Maybe a combination of the oral and a topical? I can't remember exactly what my doc gave me (it was a while ago) but after a month of the 2, I was mostly clear and was able to switch to a very gentle routine of washing w/cool water, applying BP on the spots (or full face every now and then) then moisturizer w/SPF.

Taking a break from some products for a few days also seems to help their effectivenss.

good luck

~nancy

Clindamycin did nothing for me, actually my derm. did nothing for me. I found this site, stopped my derm and have been 100% clear for many weeks now. I posted my routine (half acne cure, half Dan's regimen) on the over the counter forum. It really really works for me. Take a look at it and see if it might work for you.