Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LoveGreenSmoothies

Apple Cider Vinegar

Hi smile.gif

I realize there is another thread on this topic, but its gotten kind of long.

I just started using undiluted vinegar on my face, and I have to say, it looks good! My scars appear softer. While they are still there, they are much better...and that is great.

I am going to do research on apple vinegar to try to figure out why it would help--I'm thinking it's the acidity--maybe it's exfoliative in nature. Also, since it's derived from apples, it must contain(or be similiar to) malic acid, which is like a peel.

I am also drinking lemon H20, which isn't a big switch for me, bc I drink H20 constantly just bc I like it, so I just added lemon.

I take a multi vit, Vit C(1000 mg/day), zinc(50 mg/day), and B complex.

I use retin-a micro.

I apply the undiluted A. vinegar with a cotton swab 1x a day. I use organic vinegar(Bragg's), which contains the "mother." It's a bit more expensive, but the "mother" is supposed to be very beneficial to the vinegar(it's usually processed out, bc it's unattractive).

HTH

~Emma

BTW, I have all kinds of scars--don't know which have improved, or %, my skin tone just looks better.