Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tai

There are more people with acne then you think.

I have been going to college for about 7 month now and i have come to a conclusion that about 70% have mild or morderate acne/scars ESPECIALLY the hot girls. Its wierd i know and you know why? they look hot because they put on alot of makeup to cover the flaws so they seems like a hot babe from the distant but if you come closer you will see they have it pretty bad. Now imagine i can see their acne under those makeups; i would imagine they have alot of blemishes too.

This is just another case of "we are our own worse critic" next time you're in school, try and take a closer look at the hot girl skin and you will see what i mean.

reality is how we shape it man

if u think that u r ugly and other people are good lookign u r bound to feel bad about yourself

but if look at others, and pick out one flaw from each person

all of the sudden, u r not bad afterall

Hmmm, if that's the case, then a lot of people at my school use makeup, including guys. They must be using something very effective, because it looks like everyone has almost flawless skin.

Most teenagers have a few pimples but I just can't believe severe or cystic acne is common. It can't hit less than one in a few hundred people.

i have bad skin

my friend has dumbo ears

my other friend is kinda easily tricked

my other other other friend is depressed

so i'm alrite after all

Guest Crooked I

My 2 closest friends have good skin, are good looking and have girlfriends.

so im not alrite ](*,)

SCAR Thats a really really good idea. If you ever think someone is so great, just pick out one flaw about them. It's easy after you get to know them. You wont feel so bad. Very nice advice SCAR.

[EDIT] I notice a whole lot of people are breaking out this sophmore year. It's great to see other guys who were assholes last year, all quiet now and ugly.

I have dumbo ears too the ladies love them hehe......and acne. Im a skinny white dude. I have scars not acne ones but real ones. one on my face and one on my abdomin, but i dont let that get me down. I say fuck them they dont know you. just be your self and stop assuming they dont like you. thats my policy. My friend is a zit faced dude and he is working his magic on one of the hottest chicks i ever seen.......people are alot more understanding than you think......and if they aren't screw them. I think acne is good in the fact that it keeps a person real and not arrogant. I agree with SCAR but that can go to your head. just be your self and do your thing and people will have no choice but to like you.......no matter what you look like.

yeah i know what u mean, i got acne in freshman year of high school, but it seemed like no1 else got it!! sophmore year though i noticed more and more ppl with it, and now, junior year... everyone seems to have it shock.gif

I have to admit that my eyesight isn't very good, but I rarely see people with the kind of cystic acne that I suffered from. I see coworkers with an occasional pimple and one guy that has some acne scarring, but I can't say that even 15% of the people I associate with on a regular basis have or had acne. I guess it is all relative to your definition of acne.

i have bad scaring.. but then again i dont' think so

its in certain lightings.. ah well

no one is perfect

my advice is kinda stupid.. but it works

but imagine one day we are free from this acne.. and we pick out one good thing from our friends and family

wow that'll be so good

ChiakiKuriyama, lol i love that gogo girl! tongue.gif ok maybe not 70% of the people have bad skin but some of the prettiest girl in the school have bad skin so that, i dunno... maybe the school i went to that the people have bad skin, its kinda like a multicultral college, maybe thats why....

Ohh and doent Gogogirl yubari has the most perfect skin?! damn her face is flawless, except her nose, she got big nose.