Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iron Fist

Where is the world we live in going?

Hi al,i am from Bulgaria and i have recently found about this website.I dont know how are the people in your countries with acne beang treaten from the society but hier in Bulgaria when you have acne its like you are some kind of a mutant :(

Today at school this friend of mine hoo is a very hot girl had a small breakout on her cheeks and the reaction from some people was:God,how cane she even dare come to school looking like that.When i was her i would never come out in day lite again or probably jump from a bridge :(

I got so very pised when i heard that but i could not do enything cause it was a girl ho said that :evil:

I have lernd that the only way to deal with such scum is sometimes to get phisical.Ofcourse its understandable that no one is allowed to hit a girl,only the girls cane solve their problems by themselvs.

I do love to watch when the ladys are schowing their nails each other :drool::D

What the heck, that is completely rude.

You can't hit the girls, but you can definitely tell them to shut up and have some respect.

What the heck, that is completely rude.

You can't hit the girls, but you can definitely tell them to shut up and have some respect.

Yeah,your right but you dont know them or the way they think. For that kind of girls even the smallest

phisical disorder in a person means they are unworthi with their presens.

World is crap as always or great as always (or something in between). It depends on your current situation.

I feel like that too a lot of the time. Sometimes i look at this world and think what a shit place it is, but at the same time it can be the most beautiful thing. Sorry to hear you have a lot of arseholes around you too :( The kind of people that think like that aren't worth your time, it doesn't make it hurt any less but they're probably missing out on so much too because they won't open up their minds. Honestly some people could be missing out on some great friends or the potential love of their life just because they refuse to looked beyond the physical exterior. It's kind of pathetic. I hope you realise how much better than these people you are, it's good to know that not everyone is as hung up about looks or acne as the majority of people in this world are becoming.

World is crap as always or great as always (or something in between). It depends on your current situation.

I love my mother land, but what i dont like is thе whole structure and organization of Bulgaria.For a land so small we have one of the bigest crime organizations in the world.Much of the people are poor but there is that other part of few people the milionars and bilionars ho are pooling the strains.The whole rightprotection system is a joke.And its al the komunists regimens fault :evil: Before WW2 Bulgaria was at place 8 as the most productiv country in Europe.150 000 lost their lives under the komunist regim in Bulgaria since 9september 1944 till 1989 :( I despise the goverment and i wil never work for it.They say that we have democracy,but its al a facade.