Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

None of those celebs had much of anything. U notice all of those pix are from closeups under harsh lighting. I could only imagine how my face would have looked in those situations. Hmmm that would make me feel worse that those are the stars "bad skin" photos.

Lots of actors and actresses have acne and or bad skin.... It's there courage and personality that gets them movie deals...

These people like being seen, a few zits wont stop them....

Lots of actors and actresses have acne and or bad skin.... It's there courage and personality that gets them movie deals...

These people like being seen, a few zits wont stop them....

yeah a few zits are not gonna stop anyone. I honestly can only think of one celeb that was active and had bad acne. McKenzie Phillips had pretty bad acne and she got kicked off her show when she got real bad. Hmmmm cant really think of anyone else that I would say had even a mild case of acne in a movie. Sure they hide that with makeup but those have to be really dinky zits for a big ball to not protrude even after makeup.

So yeah that doesnt really take courage.

Oh the movie Camp one of the lead characters has nasty skin. Okay that the only other example that I can think of.