Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jml519

Week 7

Just a pat on the back for myself and wanted to share the good news! I am on my second day of "no new zits" for the first time since I started the regimen. 42 days in and I'm finally on a winning streak.... Still suffering with irritation/sensitive skin and not quite able to get up to a full dose of bp but this is the first time in 7 weeks that I feel like I'm making progress. To others who aren't seeing immediate results and are frustrated, hang in there! I'm no fool, I know that probably tomorrow I'll wake up with a red monster on my cheek or chin, but for today I'm very happy! :dance:

don't get your hopes up too high, a breakout of whatever size may still come up... but it may not. it took me about 2.5 months to get clear, but once the results were lasting, it was awesome. hopefully you don't have to deal with this crap anymore, eh?

Congrats. I love good news. Pay it forward. :)

Cam >B)

Just a pat on the back for myself and wanted to share the good news! I am on my second day of "no new zits" for the first time since I started the regimen. 42 days in and I'm finally on a winning streak.... Still suffering with irritation/sensitive skin and not quite able to get up to a full dose of bp but this is the first time in 7 weeks that I feel like I'm making progress. To others who aren't seeing immediate results and are frustrated, hang in there! I'm no fool, I know that probably tomorrow I'll wake up with a red monster on my cheek or chin, but for today I'm very happy! :dance:

Welcome to the club..... now as they say.. the real work begins.

Real Work = Maintaining

Its easy to get lazy and you'll feel like you can skip a day here and there. Dont be a victim, stick to your guns.

I slacked off for 2 days last week and Im kinda paying for it now, but its clearing up again.