Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There's a lot of bullshit girls say when they try to be nice. The bottom line is, no hot girl will have sex with the creator of this thread, no matter how great his personality is. But it's fixable up to a certain point, so that should bring him optimism.

If I were sitting in a room, next to the "hot guy" whose picture I posted, no matter how great my personality is, girls would IGNORE me.

Well, thanks for the enlightenment.

:rolleyes:

I see so many people lately who think they know everything.... especially about women...

There's a lot of bullshit girls say when they try to be nice. The bottom line is, no hot girl will have sex with the creator of this thread, no matter how great his personality is. But it's fixable up to a certain point, so that should bring him optimism.

If I were sitting in a room, next to the "hot guy" whose picture I posted, no matter how great my personality is, girls would IGNORE me.

I see so many people lately who think they know everything.... especially about women...

like me jkz. but i do kno that i look disgusting to them. im clever

like me jkz. but i do kno that i look disgusting to them. im clever

I don't think you look disgusting at all. Quite attractive.... I think you're really cute :)

Me either. YUCK :hand:

you're just saying that. if he was in the room, smiling at you, you'd just melt..

i have to agree with teplo on this one.

And you're free to be wrong, it's alright. All have our own opinions. :)

lol, say he's just dressed casually and shit.

u wouldnt walk out on him.

if he's nice and all :)

Me either. YUCK :hand:

you're just saying that. if he was in the room, smiling at you, you'd just melt..

i have to agree with teplo on this one.

And you're free to be wrong, it's alright. All have our own opinions. :)

lol, say he's just dressed casually and shit.

u wouldnt walk out on him.

if he's nice and all :)

*sigh*

The guy does nothing for me. Eyes are the most important thing for me, and I don't like his. He just looks full of himself. You can read alot about people from their eyes and expressions.

Guess I'm just weird.... :rolleyes:

IPB Image

I'd take that ;)

Telling you, it's all about the eyes for me.... :wub:

Give it to me straight, am i ugly? After i get rid of this acne, will i still be ugly?

Ive never once been told im attractive. But it hard seeing people on this site with no acne and looks as if they are models.

IPB Image

LOL wow u look like hell

Long hair screams lack of self confidence, which is evidently what you have. The 'trend' of having long hair is freaky to be honest with you, no one really likes it.. i dont.

What moderator edit? Long hair is awesome. It looks great on lots of people.

Long hair screams lack of self confidence, which is evidently what you have. The 'trend' of having long hair is freaky to be honest with you, no one really likes it.. i dont.

Long hair is awesome. It looks great on lots of people.

long hair that stretches over to cover your eyes and makes you look like an animal?

sure, it may look great if you can rock it the right way, but when you are just doing it to 'hide' it makes you appear unconfident.

sorry, but guys have to have confidence nowadays

What *mod edit? Long hair is awesome. It looks great on lots of people.

long hair that stretches over to cover your eyes and makes you look like an animal?

sure, it may look great if you can rock it the right way, but when you are just doing it to 'hide' it makes you appear unconfident.

sorry, but guys have to have confidence nowadays

Look like an animal? News flash, humans are animals.

And you said the entire trend is "freaky". Long hair doesn't have to equal lack of confidence.

um.. to all the ones who attacked me to post a pic, this thread he asked was he ugly or not i honestly answerd ugly, and i even included no offense , wtf u expect ,. all the answers to be good looking?

what happened to the 2nd option not good looking?

um.. to all the ones who attacked me to post a pic, this thread he asked was he ugly or not i honestly answerd ugly, and i even included no offense , wtf u expect ,. all the answers to be good looking?

you got 2 noses!! so stfu!!

Zzz ...typical 30 year old online shit talker? can u be reasonable or u just gonna be talkin shit to boost your ego?

Now the hair...lol. Since i listen to Punk rock and metal, its in my 'scene' so to speak, and those within my scene think it looks cool, and thats all i care about. I could care less what some abrecrombie jock or prep thinks as long as my real friends and people i hang out with dig it.

you fukn fag i listen to punk n shit and i dont have hair the length of a woman's

Stupid language guy.

But yeah u both make me laugh. Am I the only person in the younger gen that does not try to look exactly like a group to fit in? Not that I care or ever did care about fitting in but it is such a useless waste of time.

I have hair like a chick so I guess that makes me a fag then???

I wear nice suits to meet with certain people, polos, band t's, bell bottoms and lots of flares, and other things all the time. I like fashion and just wear what looks good on me. My hair looks good long so thats how I keep it. My girlfriend is total prep dresser and sometimes we dont match but thats just her and her job. DOnt fit yourselves into a mold and think its cool cause trust me its really not. Theres a reason why u dotn see 40 year old "punks" all the time lmao.

no you wanker its not about fitting in...

Mate I don't dress or listen to any particular type of music to belong to a certain clique.

Quite the contrary.

But the fact you wear bell bottoms and have long hair = GAY!

Zzz ...typical 30 year old online shit talker? can u be reasonable or u just gonna be talkin shit to boost your ego?

What is your definition of ugly?Everyone can be beautifle in theyr own kind of way.Ofcourse a person ho кееps his higien at the lowest point can be disgusting cause he dont even try to do something for himself.

MOD EDITED

Mate I don't dress or listen to any particular type of music to belong to a certain clique.

Quite the contrary.

MOD EDITED

You'll probably shout abuse at me for this, but can I ask you something?

Why are you so nasty? I read your posts sometimes, and I think "how can he be so nasty to people?"

If the guy asks if he's ugly on here obviously hes hoping that people will go against what he thinks of himself and say he's not and give him CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Nobody with already low self esteem would want to hear he's ugly from ANYONE and is just posting with hope. So like somoene already posted, when you already lack self esteem it's a bad idea to ask if people think you're "ugly" because some will be asses and say "well he asked" and make that their excuse for insulting someone. Saying someone is ugly isn't saying they have bad skin. That's all fixable. Stating someone is "ugly" as a fact is just fucking rude and makes it a dead end road regardless of what they do. So for those saying "he asked" wake up a bit and put yourself is someone elses shoes.

To the poster-Truth is you look like you lack confidence. Many of us lack confidence with you because of our skin. It shows, people can feel the energy coming off you and inturn they treat you similarly. You are NOT ugly and I'm sure if most of the people on here covered their eyes with their hair like that had no makeup and sat without confidence they would portray the same image you do. Most of us try to do anything we can to fix our appearance you seem to be simply covering it up. So please don't feel like you're ugly, you have great potential. Get a haircut, get that hair out of your eyes, hit the gym for some toning and strength building and you'll start to feel better about yourself and it will show in your overall appearance.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I do believe that there is a difference between telling someone the truth and just criticising them for the hell of it. He wants a straight answer. He doesn't need to hear a bunch of riddles. Those who are telling him that he's ugly and exaggerating their opinion are just being arseholes. However those who give their true opinion should have their opinions respected. So I think that people should just give him a straight yet truthful opinion without exaggerating their opinion. In this particular thread, when he asks if he's ugly he's asking "Am I physically unattractive?" That's my understanding, judging by the fact that he posted a picture of himself. I think what's on the inside is more important than what is on the outside, but he's asking if people think he's unattractive when they see what's on the outside.

I apologise if I have caused any offence with this post. If I did it was unintentional.