Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

No your not ugly man...But if I could say something regarding your comment about you being Ugly.

You make yourself look worse by having the hair cover your eyes. it yells out I'm not confident. And dude, believe me I have acne to, but i'm fuckin straight with it...I take care of my appearence and body. Not saying you dont but maybe you should start paying a little more attention to it.

Just forget about the acne for a while..EAt healthy, workout and get a clean cut haircut. The Acne will take care of itself, even though it seems like BS most of hte times.

I hope this didnt insult you. I'm straight forward with everything so Sorry in advance if I offended you in any way.

Stay strong bro!.

Guest flutistgurl26

Well if you want me to be honest, I think you could lose some weight. But there's no shame in that.. Also.. you should think about a better haircut. it's totally covering your eyes. Then maybe you could consider contacts if you want to change your look even further. With those steps you could look like a totally different person.

You have a very beautiful hair color, seriously. There are very nice high lights all interspersed throughout. Behind your high glare glasses, it looks like you have large eyes, always a nice trait. Some people actually get surgery to make their eyes larger.

In terms of weight, just eat three-four raw fruits or vegetables at every meal. This is the easiest way to drop pounds without even trying.

You don't have to drop the glasses. Geek chic is in. Just get some frames which have some character. Yours look decent, but lack character.

Longish hair can be HOT IMO, but yeah, as other posters said, side sweep them so we can see you face. And don't let it get so long it looks feminine- keep it choppy and masculine.

Your features and body type look Berid or Alpine, a fairly common sub racial type in Europe. They are particulary prevalent in Italy (dark variety) and Germany (lighter brunette variety).

Guest tvirus_outbreak

My hideously frizzy hair is making me look ugly. I desperately need a haircut. And in my opinion, ANYONE can make themselves look physically attractive by doing a few simple things.

No your not ugly man...But if I could say something regarding your comment about you being Ugly.

You make yourself look worse by having the hair cover your eyes. it yells out I'm not confident. And dude, believe me I have acne to, but i'm fuckin straight with it...I take care of my appearence and body. Not saying you dont but maybe you should start paying a little more attention to it.

Just forget about the acne for a while..EAt healthy, workout and get a clean cut haircut. The Acne will take care of itself, even though it seems like BS most of hte times.

I hope this didnt insult you. I'm straight forward with everything so Sorry in advance if I offended you in any way.

Stay strong bro!.

I cover my eyes and forhead with my hair becuase i have severe acne and cysts on my forhead....im talking 10x worse than what you see on the rest of my face :( I know having my hair brushing it is aggrivating it but i dont want anyone to see me with it : /

Guest tvirus_outbreak

rock out with your cock out my friend!

:shock:

:shifty2:

No.. not ugly. But pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease loose that grey shirt... no matter what anyone ever says GREY is never stylish.

Also try doing something really "radical" with your hair, i decided to go blonde... well highlights that kind of went OTT! Lol! dam stylists.. slightly ligher she said.... yeah slightly lighter that the sun.

No you're not ugly. But beauty radiates from inside also, it doesn't matter what you look like. They way i see it is that you can be the best looking person in the world but if your personality is shit then your an ugly person. Just be confident in yourself. I know a lot of people have told you you should do this, should do that blahblahblah but really, if that's the way you wanna be then don't change yourself. Though if you feel it's time for a change then go for it! By the way, your skin looks really good. I know you said it's worse on your forehead though.. are you on any meds/the csr for it?

Lose the emo haircut, new glasses, and some stylish clothes and you'll be all good. I'm an ok looking guy (I guess) and I recently started buying nice clothes, I get a lot more looks fom the fairer sex. Its all about confidence and showing it.

the hair on your forehead is probably the reason why the acne there is so bad. A few years ago, I got bangs that always touched my forehead. I got very very bad cystic acne there, which I never had before. So, at night, I pulled my bangs back so they weren't on my face and began to grow them out. I haven't had forehead acne since.

Give it to me straight, am i ugly? After i get rid of this acne, will i still be ugly?

Ive never once been told im attractive. But it hard seeing people on this site with no acne and looks as if they are models.

IPB Image

Get a military style haircut and join the football or wrestling team. You have a perfect opportunity to bulk up and get some respect in school. Also get some better clothes and hit the gym. Get contacts if you can or get some better glasses. You can be the star and then it won't matter what you look like. Case closed.

:ninja:

Give it to me straight, am i ugly? After i get rid of this acne, will i still be ugly?

Ive never once been told im attractive. But it hard seeing people on this site with no acne and looks as if they are models.

IPB Image

Looks arent the most importent thing in a person.Every human beang is unique in his own way :)

Looks arent the most importent thing in a person.Every human beang is unique in his own way :)

Seems like most people on this board DO believe that looks ar the most important thing. On one thread, people seemed positive that good looks lead to success in life. Alls I have to say is people are watching to much TV cause that's where looks count the most.

Cut your hair. You've got a round face and your long hair is making your head look like a pumpkin. I know you probably think your hair is pretty (it is) and you like to take care of it with conditioners and stuff. But it just looks really shitty on your type (shape) of head.

Short hair would look better on you and I do mean ALOT better.

Maybe a faux mohawk would be a good choice.

Get some squareish glasses too, it looks better to have a contrast to the shape of your face.

True. You need to pimp it up a bit. :D

IPB Image

your not ugly at all!

to be honest, what makes you attractive isn't other people's opinions. it's what your own opinion is of yourself, and if you don't have any self confidence and you think your unattractive, your physical being will reflect that.

losing weight shouldnt be a problem for you unless you got some medical thing. i went from being 170lb (5'7") to 154 in 6 weeks by:

1. eat all my meals (breakfast, lunch, mid afternoon snack (like 3pm), dinner, desert, late snack (you shouldnt but eating it makes it not feel like a diet :D)

2. when you eat this often you should eat less quantity

3. drink lots of water

4. reduce your sugar intake as much as possible

5. substitute white bread, pasta, and other stuff for 100% whole wheat - eat 1, 2 servings a day (dont be eating bread all the time)

6. eat a salad everyday

7. eat low glycemic index fruits and vegetables.

8. eat sweet potatoes instead of baked potatoes (they better for you)

this is the basic outline for the "sugar busters" diet. you can find info on it online or at the library. basically you just change your habits and you will lose weight. i lost the weight without exercising too :P.

Seems like most people on this board DO believe that looks ar the most important thing. On one thread, people seemed positive that good looks lead to success in life. Alls I have to say is people are watching to much TV cause that's where looks count the most.

Yeah,your right,that damn TV is realy starting to brainwash the masses :wacko: And of top of that,the most tv actors have undergoen many plastic surgerys witch make them look like plastic dumies :)