Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aaabbbcccdddeeefff

Lettin other people squeze ur spots

Lettin other people squeze ur spots  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would u let someone else pop ur spots?

• yes
    • no

well ive always had a mass complex with people, i mean ANYONE, touching my face. even i dont touch it. i wouldnt even let my previous girlfriend do it. just the thought of it made me cringe...

well today i let the girl im currently with squeeze all of it on my face. shes been beggin me for ages to let me do it. i was always like "no thats ming etc", "no i hate them as it is let alone with u goin on bout them and shit", and she left it. then today she asked again i said the same thing as before but she was persistant. i asked the usual stuff "how do they not bother u? doesnt it put u off etc" and shes like their usual "no shut up dont be silly etc". so this time i gave in...

i have to say i was well uncomfortable with it first but then i found it well relaxing. i made her wash her hands like 4 times tho. apparently she loves doing it....?? wierd no?

anyway i was just wonderin if anyone else lets their other halves do it for them? and how u feel about it...

incidentally, she is clear but i would NEVER do it for her or anyone else urghhh!

One time I caught part of that show "Being Bobby Brown" or whatever (I was bored, what can I say) and Whitney popped one of Bobby's zits. Was really gross. lol

I would never let anyone even touch my face. And I hate that.

well ive always had a mass complex with people, i mean ANYONE, touching my face. even i dont touch it. i wouldnt even let my previous girlfriend do it. just the thought of it made me cringe...

well today i let the girl im currently with squeeze all of it on my face. shes been beggin me for ages to let me do it. i was always like "no thats ming etc", "no i hate them as it is let alone with u goin on bout them and shit", and she left it. then today she asked again i said the same thing as before but she was persistant. i asked the usual stuff "how do they not bother u? doesnt it put u off etc" and shes like their usual "no shut up dont be silly etc". so this time i gave in...

i have to say i was well uncomfortable with it first but then i found it well relaxing. i made her wash her hands like 4 times tho. apparently she loves doing it....?? wierd no?

anyway i was just wonderin if anyone else lets their other halves do it for them? and how u feel about it...

incidentally, she is clear but i would NEVER do it for her or anyone else urghhh!

nooooooooooooooo no no no no no NO NO NOOOOO :o how could u find that relaxing?! its sweet she doesnt mind doing it but yuck- i dint see how she could enjoy it. plus its bad for ur skin anyway, plus its making you think about them more- which id hate. some people like doing gross stuff tho...whatever makes her happy :lol:

hope ur skin isnt being too much of a pain still :( what are u on for it now anyway?

nooooooooooooooo no no no no no NO NO NOOOOO :o how could u find that relaxing?! its sweet she doesnt mind doing it but yuck- i dint see how she could enjoy it. plus its bad for ur skin anyway, plus its making you think about them more- which id hate. some people like doing gross stuff tho...whatever makes her happy :lol:

hope ur skin isnt being too much of a pain still :( what are u on for it now anyway?

i pop them myself anyway. theres too much yellow shit not to! :P:( but the way i see it is if it doesnt bother her, it dont bother me.....

and im not really on anything, lost my repeat pres. for zynerit.... docs in few months tho. tane here i come

i used to let my sister do it, she used to ask me could she do it though when i was about 13-14. Was kind of weird coz she used to like picking scabs and stuff as well if you had any lol at least she aint like that now

I only would let my derm do it with the tools he has but I moved out of NJ so I wouldn't trust any derm in PA to pop them so i brought my own tool and do them myself.

If its the odd spot on the back, I wouldnt have a problem but for someone to ask to pop them on your face when you have acne is damn rude to me. I couldnt let that happen, I call her a cheeky fucking bitch for asking but hey thats just me lol

agreed with above comment. if i get a few bacne spots then yeah thats cool but my face is way to personal for me

I dont let anyone's hands even come an inch close to my face.. and I let everyone know that too haha. My friend went to go touch my face yesterday (he didn't know) and I karate slapped his hand away. And then my other friend explained to him that he would be making a huge mistake to touch my face or even pretend too haha. :badgrin:

I don't even touch my face unless i'm washing it/putting BP on it.

Im so freaking paranoid lol

Back when I had acne but for some reason didn't notice, my girlfriend would put in serious work on my face. I didn't realize the effect it was having but I look back at pictures and damn, what was I thinking. There was one where I actually had blood running down my face.

where did you find this girl? she actually plays with you cause you got acne.. cool :razz:

In retrospect it seems a little strange. I was her first though, and they tend to develop strange attachments. She was also a headcase, which might explain her intense focus on core drilling my face.

Didn't bother me at the time. Like I said, I didn't realize what my face looked like until about 19-20 and came out of my drunken stupor.

I don't like people touching me, even hugs and such. I wasn't raised in a hugging atmosphere and it still seems weird to me, ESPECIALLY when it comes to my face. Kisses are the only thing I'd like on my face.

yur girlfriend sounds kinda kinky wink.gif

Yes that is highly kinky behaviour! :ninja: Pretty gross as well though.

During sex i when i had acne i would get pissed at girls touching my face even when i had asked them to not touch it. The occassionally kiss is fine i suppose but hands--away. tongue---no. I think it seemed neurotic to them, whereas it was actually a legitimate request.

well ive always had a mass complex with people, i mean ANYONE, touching my face. even i dont touch it.

That's me exactly so no. I would NEVER let someone touch my face.