Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
messynessie

fresh foaming face wash, and alcohol-free toner.

i've been using a cetaphil knock off cleanser for the past month or so, and like it --however i wanted something that lathered. i just bought the neutrogena fresh foaming face wash, it's supposed to be gentle enough to remove eye-makeup, so i figured it had to be pretty mild. anyhow, has anyone used this? is it drying? what do you think about it?

i also bought the alcohol free toner by neutrogena. anyone have any thoughts on it?

peace,

vanessa.

i've used both. I didn't feel like the fresh foaming cleanser cleansed quite enough. It felt like there was a weird residue on my face and it felt a little dry. Though it isn't as drying as their deep clean facial cleanser (which will strip off every tiny bit of dirt makeup and oil). I wasn't crazy about the toner either. It felt sticky and like it wasn't actually doing anything. BUT the toner was probably doing exactly what it's supposed to do, gently prepping my skin for moisturizer. it's probably a very good product that i simply couldn't appriciate.