Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sanchez

Shipping Time to Vancouver BC?

I live in Langley and it took about ten business days the first time i ordered but i recenty ordered again on the 11th of sept and it still hasn't come yet so ....i dunno

Oooh-I live in Van too. The prices listed on the oprdering website are USD, right?

How much was your total in CAD after shipping, duty (did you have to pay any) and exchange? I want to order but for one cleanser and one BP it was over $30 USD (I'm assuming). And I wasn't sure about the exchange and duty.

Any info you have would be very helpful-thanks!

I'm in van as well, and it only took about a week and half to get my 4 bp tubes. I USED to not pay duty, but this past time, I had to pay $10 duty for some reason. The total came out to $60cdn? So $15 a tube altogether. I try and buy 4 at a time to save some money, but next time I might get more.

Oooh-I live in Van too. The prices listed on the oprdering website are USD, right?

How much was your total in CAD after shipping, duty (did you have to pay any) and exchange? I want to order but for one cleanser and one BP it was over $30 USD (I'm assuming). And I wasn't sure about the exchange and duty.

Any info you have would be very helpful-thanks!