Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
moojamba

A Simple fast FREE regime!!

I just started using this routine tonight....I couldn't find a big enough bowl at wal-mart so I'm using a water bucket....I have one quick question....when I was done soaking my face was really red...the water was hot but not unbearable....do you think I should just do warm water?

My face gets a little red after dipping but it goes away after a few minutes. Just make sure the water isn't too hot.

Just wanted to share it's really amazing how much faster my skin heals since I stopped using bp and so much stuff on my face. Marks used to take weeks to heal now any spot I get is basically totally gone in about a week! Right now I have one active spot on each cheek. The one looks bad cause stupid me I picked it! Anyways still a major improvement from a few months ago when i had usually 5 or more spots and tons of red marks daily. I've kinda slacked off on dipping, I haven't been doing it daily for a week or so but I still haven't had any large breakouts. I'll stick with just splashing with water in the morning and dipping at night after I remove my makeup that's seems to be the best routine. Even though I'm a little disgusted with these two spots on my face I just keep reminding my self how much worse my face was a few months ago. Anyone else still dipping and having decent skin?

used this for only 4 days and my skin has became more brighter and the redness has almost gone away i cant wait to see wat happens in 1 weeks thanks alot for ur help!

i dont know how well this is working for me,

after using this for 4 days all ive found is larger bumps on my forehead [which is usally covered by my hair] but bothers me a bit,

i think it did make one large zit on my nose die faster which is still "dying"

ehh i might keep going idk....we'll see...

jimbooo

I have been dipping my face for 3 days now... and my skin is clearing up really nicely! I had mild acne... mainly on my chin and cheeks.. now they are going away, and my scars are fading too!! I wash my face with basis soap, and pat dry. I use a daily moisturizer to keep the drying down, and eye creme. This is so much better than having to use treatments, and other harmful chemicals that made my skin worse and sooo red!!

I am thankful to find out about this simple and helpful routine that has helped my life!

Thanks"

:dance:

Hi everyone!

I have surfed acne.org since the beginnings. (many years ago) and I decided to register. why? you'll see why:

so... I read this thread some days ago.

I was very very skeptical about this method. It seemed so good to be true :doubt:

"let's rewind"

I remembered a time when I dropped my BP, regimen (dan regimen) and I broke out like crazy!! I used the regimen very strictly for 3 years. but I didn't cared at that time... I had lots of problems in my life so... acne was the last thing I thought about. (Acne isn't something you should care so much about compared to other things in life)

days passed by... about a month and my skin was shit. I just washed it with a cleanser.

then everything was getting better in my life and I started using BP just at night. Over the time I skipped nights, I would shower and not use any BP or any other chemical on my face. There where times I didn't showered for about 3 days periods. I simply ignored my acne. I didn't gave a damn about having acne. I noticed my face was actually healing in a way... it was not so red and I broke out in a small way. Oil production was still a mess!

so then I coudn't believe it. I didn't had the best skin and it was not cleared at all. But I felt better because a regimen with BP, accutane, acids, oils and crap on your face make you feel like a modern crappy human. So I was happy just using a cleaner and very few BP now and then with a shitty "natural" face.

Out of curiosity I read this thread and my first thought was... "this guy is nuts... you can't clean your face with simple hot water!! I come out of the showers with a reddened irritaded face always! this is BULLSHIT"

then the thread grew... and many people saw awesome results!

but it didn't made sense!!! :wacko:

it doesn't even have a very scientific way of saying anything.... just "blood flowing and pores degunking"

I had to try it :confused:

so yeah... I just washed my face for the last time with purpose cleanser to get everything out of my face before trying this.

and I left my face as oily as possible.

12 hours later before talking my sleep I decided to try this. There I go... I grab a big giant orange bowl and fill it with hot water, 60 seconds, etc.

REFRESHINGLY AWESOME :surprised:

so yeah that felt good. Followed the instructions and went to sleep. I coudn't believe how nice my face felt and looked.

no 2 week wait.... no 2 month wait... nothing... my face looked and felt very natural. I was very happy with the results.

this is my third day doing this and my face looks like if I used BP for 2 months without red stuff and white piled junk on my surface skin. It feels, looks and IS clean.

:confused: I don't understand... why? why does this method work so damn good?!

we need scientific data and information! people must know about this shit!

--------------------------------------

extra info:

now I will tell why some people haven't had succes with this method.

it is because you must adjust your skin to a more natural level.

I really really doubt someone using the BP burn your face regimen or any other burn your face with chemicals regimen and jumping into this method so fast will benefit from this.

water won't cure your face!!! it will act as a natural cleaner only! and will balance your oil production levels to a more stable natural one!

you must wait until your face is more on the natural healed side before attempting this method. If you read my story you will notice that I left all the BP and stuff and just used very few of it.

And for all the guys using... salts... and cleansers and shit with this... you are missing the point of this METHOD. I repeat... METHOD. This is NOT A REGIMEN or "Dip Regimen" or anything like that. This is using just water and knowing how to use it. Simply natural.

------------------------------

thankyou for reading this huge post =)

moojamba... thankyou for this.

mmm... I will also add that this method makes Zits appear :shifty: that's the only "Con" I see.

and you may experiment dryness.

if anyone comes with a solution for the zits and dryness it would be very very nice.

I think this method is just missing something to be perfect... :confused:

Let me be the first to post an example of the success I've had. This link contains a before and after shot of my acne prior and subsequently soon after starting the dip. I should add I've been doing the dip for over a month now, and have had crystal clear skin ever since. It couldn't have come at a better time. My birthday is coming up in a few weeks, and I'm also on holidays soon.

Life is sweet.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4636/dipexamplenn1.jpg

Oh, those three dots on the left side of my face in the "after" shot are moles, not acne. :)

Guest Mankind

I tried this dip method as a way of deep cleaning my face with no cleanser and results were good for few days - face looked great but after like a week it just made face oily which is NEVER problem for me, normally dry-ish. Stopped it and face returned to normal.

Probably better to do it like once twice a week instead of everyday IMO.

I missed a couple nights of dipping in a row, and I only got one spot from it.

Anyone else feel like they need to dip? If I don't do it I really just don't feel right. Been doing it since October.

Wow this thread is huge. This is my first time returning to acne.org in almost 3 months and I have some pretty interesting news to share. I started doing this regimen about 4 months ago right before I left for boot camp and it worked pretty good, but I was still gettin a few whiteheads.

While in boot camp I was unfortunate enough to have to share a shower room with about 80 guys. Well believe it or not, but I noticed that the majority of them used absolutely nothing on their face while showering. Sounds crazy huh? We only had a big bottle of body wash to clean up with , no shampoo, no moisturizer, no BP!. They used the body wash to wash off with and sometimes wash their hair but I very rarely ever saw somebody scrubbing their face with it. Yet almost all of them had very healthy, clear skin. If that is not enough, there was 1 guy that had extremely bad acne and I found him in the bathroom a few times scrubbing away at his face with some cream.

From my observations from boot camp and from my personal experience it seems like the more crap you put on your face the worse it gets.I have always been a big fan of this regimen and the "less is more" policy, and seeing how people with clear skin do things helped solidify my theorys.

Will this help with ANY TYPE of acne? , I'm sort of hesitant to use it because I just starting using my tretinoin.

this actually worked really well when i tried it last night. I use a cleanser too.

But i tried it agian this morning and it actually made my face much more red and fading spots more redder :naughty:

Its either I used hotter water or my face is just more fragile in the mornings. I think its the combination of both.

:snooty:

gosh this sucks.

this actually worked really well when i tried it last night. I use a cleanser too.

But i tried it agian this morning and it actually made my face much more red and fading spots more redder :naughty:

Its either I used hotter water or my face is just more fragile in the mornings. I think its the combination of both.

:snooty:

gosh this sucks.

this works better for people with oily skin

ok 2 months later, ive been doing really good. in the first month or two i didnt see any results, i got my average breakouts, and i actually got more blackheads than whiteheads. this week its been amazing, suddenly all the acne around my lips and chin, is dissapearing, im getting less and less red marks everyday. my forehead is looking good, and i got almost nothing on my cheaks. my daily regime is soaking for 100 seconds taking breaths every 10 seconds in Epsom salt disolved in hot water two times a day, and i apply some Clindoxyl Gel just on my nose (its a prescribed BP). i dont use any moisturizers, nothing, the less the better. ive been also bathing in epsom salt and its doing good for my back and chest.

Will this help with ANY TYPE of acne? , I'm sort of hesitant to use it because I just starting using my tretinoin.

When I started I had moderate acne maybe it was severe well anyways it was BAD! Now after about 4 months of dipping I'm 99% clear! All my red marks are 99% gone! I have one scabbed area on my cheek from a spot I got during my period cause stupid me I scubbed too hard with a wash cloth! Anyways I dipped twice a day up until a couple weeks ago, my skin is so healthy now it's amazing I only dip a couple times a week. I'm actually now one of those envied people that can just wash with water and go. I'm amazed! I think using apple cidar vinegar and aloe vera has also made the huge difference in my skin condition. You'll never know if it works unless you try! Anyways it will take time and you may breakout bad at first but your skin will recover and adjust and once you see the improvement week after week you'll be glad you tried it.

When I started I had moderate acne maybe it was severe well anyways it was BAD! Now after about 4 months of dipping I'm 99% clear! All my red marks are 99% gone! I have one scabbed area on my cheek from a spot I got during my period cause stupid me I scubbed too hard with a wash cloth! Anyways I dipped twice a day up until a couple weeks ago, my skin is so healthy now it's amazing I only dip a couple times a week. I'm actually now one of those envied people that can just wash with water and go. I'm amazed! I think using apple cidar vinegar and aloe vera has also made the huge difference in my skin condition. You'll never know if it works unless you try! Anyways it will take time and you may breakout bad at first but your skin will recover and adjust and once you see the improvement week after week you'll be glad you tried it.

yup, just like any acne regime or medication, you get break outs, you just gotta stick with it and believe in it. its not a hard regime because its practically free, and it only takes 100 seconds of your time. by the way i usually do my dips after i take a shower, and in the morning AFTER i brush my teeth. you dont want fluoride on your skin it can make you breakout. dont be scared to use Tretinoin with this either, by soaking in hot water your opening the pores, if you apply a small amount immediately your skin will absorb more of it, easier.

When you say 99% clear, does that also mean blackheads? Why do we have to stop on the face? Why not dunk the entire body in hot water? Good for bacne perhaps?

well its been almost a month and i would have to say that the first week was quite dramatic, but this didnt keep me clear.

Its still very beneficial for cleansing your face and improving your skin tone and contributes to clearer skin.

this is definitely a keeper for my regimen.

Guest Mankind

I agree with one of the above posters that this will probably work better for people with oily skin becuase it does dry out my dry-ish skin loads.

Or, as long as you use lots of moisturiser afterwards I guess that might help too,