Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VaVaVoom

I don't get this

So, I have a ton of tiny bumps on my skin and it wouldn't be that big of a deal if they would ever heal and go away but the thing is they never do. I don't really "break out" with new pimples or anything anymore, it just seems like the same little bumps are always there and won't go away! Do you have any suggestions on how to kill the suckers?

Guest Sincerely_Me

I have/had the same damn thing. My derm put me on Doxy and Differin and they're practically all gone. Go to the derm or at least your regular doctor, they can give you a prescription. That's what I would do because BP didn't even help!

I have/had the same damn thing. My derm put me on Doxy and Differin and they're practically all gone. Go to the derm or at least your regular doctor, they can give you a prescription. That's what I would do because BP didn't even help!

Ok thanks a bunch, because BP wasn't doing any good for me either.

Retin A. smoothes out the skin really well. It should get rid of those clogged pores and white heads.