Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maximus76

freaked out..

someone ought to put up a list sayin wat exactly u mean by the "irritation" that occurs while usin bp!!!..damn..ive been on the csr for a week... my skin itches.. but i havent experienced the dryness people talk bout ..may its bcoz of the moisturizer...can pple who've experienced "itches" please speak up.. i'm worried coz i dont know if the itching i experience is normal ...and that freaks the hell outta me...

its normal, the itching is your dry skin under you BP.

just apply more moisturiser or exfoliate when washing.

no big deal lol

Guest Sincerely_Me

Itching, redness, etc can be signs of irritation...but it's all normal.

ive been on csr for 10 days and am experiencing more burning than itching. its sorta red and hot.

im told this gets better, maybe this is what you are experiencing. i know its hard not to obsess over it. time moves slowly when waiting for acne to heal.

redness/dryness/itching are all common in the use of CSR.

they wil die down and eventually not happen at all.

but for the time being its something that you wil have to get used to :) but its normal so dont worry.

i found that the aveeno ultra calming worked wondered when i first started the csr. buy it. its expensive, but it will have the redness gone in 3 days.

Hey Maximus,

Just to forewarn you... most people see these symptoms subside within the first month, but I am on week 7 and still experiencing slight redness/irritation and flaky (dry) skin. Just be prepared that you may have these symptoms longer than you are anticipating and stick with it! It does eventually get better. The first 2 weeks are the worst!