Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beauty Bot

make up brushes...... YAY!!!!!!!!

I just got back from costco... they had a 14 piece make up brush kit for $22!!!!!!!!!

It has everything you need to put on mineral make up on like a pro, including a big kabuki!

They are all super soft and there's one of everything! There's also a case to put them in!

Now I feel dumb for spending over $20 for only 3 brushes.

Anyway, go get them!!!!

(added a picture)

big power brush

angled brush (blush)

big soft kabuki

foundation brush

conceler brush

eyeshadow brush

plus a bunch of other ones I won't use, lol

post-41903-1159066597_thumb.jpg

post-41903-1159066597_thumb.jpg

Guest Sincerely_Me

Hopefully they sell similar things in Canada and the US. I would think so. I'll go check it out. Thanks for the info!!

I think they should, that's why I posted..... it has a "Kirkland" sign on it which I think is pretty much just carried at costco...

I hope you can get one too!

My conceler brush from everydayminerals broke, so I'm glad I have a new one now!

i saw that package too... and it was $17 at my costco. but i didn't buy them b/c it was impossible to tell what anything was made of, and b/c of my skin's hyper-sensitivity, i'm looking for some excellent quality natural hair brushes right now (badger or squirrel). didn't want to take a risk with anything synthetic or a rough natural bristle...

does it say anything about ingredients when you open the package?

OMFG!!! WE HAVE THE SAME BRUSH KIT!! My sister went to costco early this summer and bought two of those brush kits, one for her, one for me. The brushes are really great, and they don't appear to be falling apart. :D

Oh fuck :shock:, what a find! Less than $2 a brush, i'm definitely going to costco soon. Thanks :D

BTW, hows the eyelash curler?

The eyelash curler works great.

Depending on the brush, each one says either made from "finest natural bristles" or "finest natural bristles".....

They feel really nice and just like the ones I have..... the foundation brush especially.

I won't use it..... they scare me.... medival torture device or eyelash curler, who can tell? lol

hehe. that's actually what I first thought of eyelash curlers, but I worked up enough courage to use one, and now I use one every day. they really do make a difference!

The first 3 brushes beside the case on the left looks awesome and so does the Kabuki!! do they have just these in a set? I'll prolly buy it but the other brushes are no use for me!

Depending on the brush, each one says either made from "finest natural bristles" or "finest natural bristles".....

oh, ok... guess they don't like to get too specific! thanks tho. i might actually give it a try too! (hell, $17 for a kit, as opposed to $30 for my Bobbi Brown kabuki alone... :doh:)