Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tazorac

has anybody used anything that acutally worked?

but nobody ever says what actually worked for them..tazorac does wonders for active ZITS but i dont think it does anything for marks..my current regimen is wash with sa 2% cleanser, excfoliate with baking soda, tone with ACV, then apply palmers fade cream for at least 4 hours..my skin is smooth but i still have marks and ive been on this regimen for about sence august..so i wouldnt really say its done its job yet..im going to give it more time though..everybody always talk about what their GOING to use or what they are currently using..but has anything worked for your marks yet?

things can help but I dont think anything can produce results overnight... theyll fade in time but you can do things to try and keep that time as short as possible

yea i know that..but my question is has anything ever worked for anybody...nobody has came on here and actually said what cleared them 100%..i can tell my regimen is working but i still get zits occasionally so im not 100% clear

^ exactly.. the reason why you only see posts about things that people ARE doing is because once they get it to work.. they're gone..

i am on my 3rd-4th week of kojic acid for my pih, and it is working, slowly but definitely surely.. the best thing to do while you're waiting tho.. i just to stop caring about them.

i think exfoliation and moisturization can actually prolong red marks. I think it messes wih the natural healing process.

no.. exfoliation speeds the process up.

you are wrong.

Revive free samples- 1 month's use (2 weeks recommended) - No change in red marks. Breakouts in areas where it was applied.

99% Aloe Vera Gel- 1-1.5 months' use - No change in red marks. Extra flakiness.

Neosporin- On and off use - Temporarily covered red marks. No permanent change. Made parts of face look shiny.

Then, I decided to play the waiting game and just use the CSR. Red marks on my cheeks, chin, and forehead have faded since then...

i think exfoliation and moisturization can actually prolong red marks. I think it messes wih the natural healing process.

no exfoliation helps your skin renew itself faster then it normally would