Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
corey514

Proactiv Refining Mask

Hey I seem to notice whenever I use it I get a pimple or two.. is that for anyone or just me? maybe im just not used to sulfur, I want to add it in and use it as much as possible... but it only says 1-3 time a week.. just some suggestions would help thanks : )

Guest Sincerely_Me

I love the refining mask...it clears my skin, it doesn't screw with it.

Hey I seem to notice whenever I use it I get a pimple or two.. is that for anyone or just me? maybe im just not used to sulfur, I want to add it in and use it as much as possible... but it only says 1-3 time a week.. just some suggestions would help thanks : )

Could be just drawing the bad stuff out of your skin which would have come out eventually??

I like it.

Like above, dot it on te zits overnight wash off in the AM, and use BP on em if you use BP.

thanks for the replies, hmm when i spot treat it seems to do nothing.. i really over did the mask the last 5 days i used it 3 or 4 times, so yeah my face drys out a hour after moisturizer so at school my face feels like a raison lol.. oh well that'll pass i'm not going to use it for a week or two

The dermatologist said that any treatment would cause new acne to appear coz it would be acting on those that were under the skin, but that should stop after awhile and proactive products just made it happen all the time for me.

I had the same problem and so did 2 other friends of mine, girls! I used it by the manual for 2, 3 months and it did absolutlely nothing about my acne. I sure do wish I had my money back coz here it's a LOT of money for such a crappy product! And I was really looking foward to trying it out so that was very disappointing...

I like it to spot treat too. It's the only proactiv product I really like.

If you put it over your whole face it probably will purge your skin; most masks do that (they bring pimples to the surface faster, meaning they should go away quicker too).