Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iceboi

Great Product that heals redmarks and lessens breakouts!

Hi!!

I've been suffering from acne for years and years. I've used everything and my skin still looks horrible!

I just discovered a good product and use it everywhere that I have redness or marks. I use something called Forever Living's Aloe First Spray. It works absolutely great for marks and redness.

I still get acne but if you want faster healing try it out !! I've used about 3 bottles now in 2 months and can't believe the results i'm seeing. My breakouts are a lot less I may have to say the scrub i'm using is helping too.

Hi!!

I've been suffering from acne for years and years. I've used everything and my skin still looks horrible!

I just discovered a good product and use it everywhere that I have redness or marks. I use something called Forever Living's Aloe First Spray. It works absolutely great for marks and redness.

I still get acne but if you want faster healing try it out !! I've used about 3 bottles now in 2 months and can't believe the results i'm seeing. My breakouts are a lot less I may have to say the scrub i'm using is helping too.

Sounds like the Aloe Vera is the main thing thats helping you out.

i use real aloe for my face =] just slice the leaf in half and rub on face. works great so i imagine the spray would be nice too!