Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I make omelletes or scrambled eggs with about 6 eggs to make 2 omeletes or 6-8 eggs to make scrambled eggs for breakfast. I also eat them late at night, with ham and very sparingly cheese. It makes you feel good you are eating a food which can have no bad affect on ur acne, and is possibly helping u. Plus they taste good unlike eating salad with no dressing. 100% satisfaction. I havent really gone on anything serious since I dont want to go through the eggs my mom buys in 2-3 days but I have been eating them alot more often.

I'm unsure. I have not seen any negative results after eating eggs. Thought I have noticed positive changes with my acne days after eating eggs a few days in a row. There was a post about the stuff inside eggs that makes it really good against acne. I'd say wait for a few more opinions before deciding if eggs will help your zits/acne.

Guest fatman_uk

Made my skin nicer overall in my opinion when i was eating 6-8... now i only have them every few days. It might have been a coincidence... since it started makin my skin feel nicer overall after just 24 hours... but either way, they're good for you anyhow.

-Gaz

Well, just scoffed 6 eggs (scrambled) (with a kebab), and plan to do so every day (without the kebab) so I'll let you know if it works.

I do need to get a non-stick saucepan though (or a girlfriend :lol: )

I've said this before and i'll say it again, eggs generally help alot of types of acne. you guys need to keep in mind people get acne for dif. reasons. allergies, hormones, etc. So what might work for some wont work for others. In my expierence eating eggs seriously slows down sebum production thus leaving me without an oily mess on my face. hard boiled eggs are the best since the yolk does not get any oxygen. cheers and good luck!

alex

clear skin thanks to b5 and LOTS of excercise =)

it is supposed to make your face less oily thus making your pores less clogged thus helping your acne.. there was acutally a post about this a couple weeks ago, and Guru or something did it for i think a couple weeks and he posted every day and for the first while he was very pleased but then he said after a while he started to break out in little bumps or something.. but anyway i would definately give it a shot. also it is true that you can actually just crack an egg and put it on your face for 10-20 minutes(whenever it is dry) and it is for oily skin though. i wouldn't suggest it if you have dry skin, and if you have combination skin i would just put it on the spots that are oily

ok heres my thing. i had 3 scrambled eggs for breakfast, and used a shine reducing, saclycilic acid wash n i still got a oily during the day. so man this bp stuff makes u like mass produce oil or the moisturizer

Guest fatman_uk

3 eggs isn't much. I have 6-12 most days.

Deitary cholestrol don't affect blood cholestrol... blahblahblah posted sumthin about it a while ago. So don't worry.

-Gaz

how many eggs to eat per day?

isn't it unhealthy to eat too many eggs?  chloestrol?

As for cholestorol, eggs are a huge source, so if you´re eating huge numbers of them, it´s best to take out the yolk, because thats the only place that contains the cholestorol (and fat for that matter). Well, thats what bodybuilding sites tell me =)

Guest fatman_uk
As for cholestorol, eggs are a huge source, so if you´re eating huge numbers of them, it´s best to take out the yolk, because thats the only place that contains the cholestorol (and fat for that matter). Well, thats what bodybuilding sites tell me =)

ok heres my thing. i had 3 scrambled eggs for breakfast, and used a shine reducing, saclycilic acid wash n i still got a oily during the day. so man this bp stuff makes u like mass produce oil or the moisturizer

Stop with all the chemicals and try 10 g of b5 a day.

what do you think B5 is? it's either applying a chemical to your skin or taking pantothenic acid in liver destroying amounts. what's the lesser of the evils?