Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

Neosporin did it work yes or no? Spots only and temporary use. & something else that bugs me alot

Neosporin  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does it work on red pimples or whiteheads?

• YES
    • NO

I think this forum can confuse the hell out of people? When searching I see a few posts saying somerthing works and a few posts saying it doesn't of the same freaking thing. Whats the truth who knows, one will never know.

I'm not sure if others agree but we should all have a signature with our regime including our age. Because a teen who has acne at 13 will be completly different than the one that gets spots at 40. Although the CSR is for everyone, I still see people talking about masks, home made toners, lemons, mega dosing, alchohol, neosporin, water, sleep, diet, moisturizer, moisturizer with spf, different cleansers, scrubs, antibiotics, asprin mask, bp, proactiv, stress, picking a pimple, etc.

There is way too much and it stresses the fuck out of me. Don't others feel the same way? Or is it just me.

Too much information isn't good sometimes.

Now hopefully I'll get answers through my yes or no poll, there is too many inbetweens answers but I don't care about them, about neosporin.

I don't really use polysporin..maybe a few times after I picked :wall:

and yes the information overload does stress the fuck out of me too. I just wish there was 1 thing that worked for everyone and we would never have to worry about acne again :doubt:

Neosporin/polysporin is only meant to prevent infection, not cure it. So, if you picked, you'd want to use a disinfectant (band aid makes a good one that doesn't sting, i use it on chemical burns) followed by neosporin. But theoricially, no they wouldn't cure blackheads or whiteheads.

and yes the information overload does stress the fuck out of me too. I just wish there was 1 thing that worked for everyone and we would never have to worry about acne again :doubt:

I KNOW! It seems like a simple enough disease, why can't they find a cure yet? its important enough...its the most mentally & emotionally traumatic disease. :think:

Guest Sincerely_Me

neosporin, sparingly, helped me when I used it.

Neosporin/polysporin is only meant to prevent infection, not cure it. So, if you picked, you'd want to use a disinfectant (band aid makes a good one that doesn't sting, i use it on chemical burns) followed by neosporin. But theoricially, no they wouldn't cure blackheads or whiteheads.

I'm allergic to band-aids, so that's out of the question for me. I just usually clean the area and put on polysporin.

I KNOW! It seems like a simple enough disease, why can't they find a cure yet? its important enough...its the most mentally & emotionally traumatic disease. :think:

It's profitable and people are DESPERATE to get rid of their acne and they'll try anything. Just think of all the money we've all spent on false hopes throughout the years :(