Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bugmenot

Accutane & Hair Loss - Suggestions

So, I'm only on day 5 of Accutane, but I just noticed a day or so ago that my hair is shedding more than normal. I'm freaking out a little bit--I have very fine hair, but I've always had a lot of it. I'd like to keep it that way!

Is there any harm in taking Biotin and a B vitamin supplement while on Accutane?

Can any of you recommend some shampoos or hair products that decrease hair loss?

So, I'm only on day 5 of Accutane, but I just noticed a day or so ago that my hair is shedding more than normal. I'm freaking out a little bit--I have very fine hair, but I've always had a lot of it. I'd like to keep it that way!

Is there any harm in taking Biotin and a B vitamin supplement while on Accutane?

Can any of you recommend some shampoos or hair products that decrease hair loss?

hey

as far as i know he only vits u cant take on tane is vitamin a so the others hsould be ok! lots of poeple have spoke about neoxin shampoo which is meant to help. other than that try not to wash it as much as u normally would and keep it well moisurised if u can!

seriously, if it's happening on day 5, it might keep happening!

i'd keep a close eye on it, and for sure add a vit B complex daily.

that's the ONE side effect of accutane I could not handle and would have stopped right away if I saw (apparently it's about 10% of people)

make sure to get high quality conditioner, as in nothing from a pharmacy, and massage into your head really well, then leave it in for a good 10 minutes before rinsing.