Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strider1

The CSR cleanser makes me dry, anything less drying?

It seems to make me dry just right after I use it, like 5-10 minutes after I dry off after taking a shower, it makes my skin dry. I can see my skin getting kinda white from dryness, more near my mouth area. But Im sure all the other area are dry as well.

So I tried just washing my face off with water, and it wasnt drying at all of course. So Im thinking of just using water and hopefully it will be good enough.

And I think Im going to use the Lac-Hydrin Five lotion too instead of the morning burst to see if does any good.

The CSR cleanser is pretty gentle, like baby bath gentle. I can't think of anything that would be MORE gentle than that. But yea, switching moisturizers may help! I really like lac-Hydrin Five.

My skin stopped flaking when I started using Clean and Clear for Sensitive Skin. It's about the cheapest stuff out there that's good for oily skin. My skin isn't dry or flaky and I'm not using moisturizer! When I was using a harsher soap, I was flaky all over, no matter what kind of moisturizer I used.

Yes, there is a less drying cleanser - the Neutrogena Extra Gentle Cleanser, it actually adds moisture to your skin (since it contains glycerin & other moisturising ingredietns).

I'm currently using it and I love it

cetaphil gentle cleanser is VERY gentle. I like it a lot! some people complain that it does not remove their makeup. I have noticed that only when i wear really heavy makeup like once when i went to a wedding. otherwise, i really like and recommend cetaphil gentle cleanser.

yeah aight, Im think im going to try that for sure. Is it acessible in alot of stores, like maybe in a walgreens or cvs?

They have it at rite-aid.

how long do you normally wash for? i've found you really do have to be quick with this step step if your cleanser is very drying.