Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beaker

Does the gel dye / bleach eyebrows?

One of the main reasons I stopped using PanOxyl BP back in the day was that it was near impossible to keep it completely away from my hairline and eyebrows, the slightest contact with the BP would turn my hair orange.

Can someone who uses it tell me if the acne.org gel bleaches eyebrows /clothes / pillow / hair line in this way?

thanks

One of the main reasons I stopped using PanOxyl BP back in the day was that it was near impossible to keep it completely away from my hairline and eyebrows, the slightest contact with the BP would turn my hair orange.

Can someone who uses it tell me if the acne.org gel bleaches eyebrows /clothes / pillow / hair line in this way?

thanks

Hi,

I use to have the same problem with panoxyl, so changed to dans bp, with dans i have found that it does'nt dye my eyebrosw or hair, but it still bleaches my pillow cases and clothes if i touch them.

thanks.

Yes, it bleaches my eyebrows.

You can put something over your eyebrows while you'r applying BP or just dye your eyebrows black.

I like blonde eyebrows though lol.

i havn't noticed it bleaching my hair or clothing but after using bp for a while i guess don't really touch my hair anymore with it... just don't go globbing your eyebrows with bp lol

ive always had very light eyebrows, but i think bp made them a little lighter. but thats my fault, cause i was sloppy. never had any trouble with my hairline

ive always had very light eyebrows, but i think bp made them a little lighter. but thats my fault, cause i was sloppy. never had any trouble with my hairline

How long does it take for the natural color to come back, without shaving anything LOL?

The natural color of your eyebrows doesn't come back.

Hair can't unbleach itself, so until a whole new hair with new color grows, your eyebrows will remain blonde.

Unless you dye them ofcourse.

i have jet black eyebrows and they havent been dyed by dans bp or on the spot. my hairline might have but i never noticed it. my pillow got bleached with on the spot but not with dans.

I have black hair. Hasn't done anything to my eyebrows, then again I don't get the BP into my eyebrows. It HAS bleached a COUPLE of my chin facial hair, nothing major. Never had it bleach my clothes or pillowcases. I don't understand how you people get it on all this stuff, don't you wash your hands when you're done applying ?

i have never noticed BP do anything to my eyebrows or my my hair, or any facial hair that i have ever had on my face. maybe it just doesnt happen to anyone, i dont know, because i have dark enough brown hair that bleaching would be noticed.

Guest Sincerely_Me

Yep, my brows got a little bleached...you can only see it if you're IN my face though. Oh well.

well i gotta say its not for me noor my hair and im quite careless aswell i think on this part im damn lucky

It honestly does not bleach mine. And I put globs of it in my eyebrows and hair, just to make sure the acne doesn't form in my eyebrows or along my hairline. That would be kinda cool though if they got lighter. Maybe its because its 2.5 bp so it doesnt really bleach?

i've accidentally gotten bp on various hairs on my face (facial hair, eyebrows, hairline) and i've not had any bleaching with it (dan's BP, that it). i've also been growing out my facial hair for about five days now, and ten BP applications later, they're still black.

i have bleached towels/handtowels, shirts, sinks (cleanable bleaching on the sink, thank god, my mom was gonna kill me), etc. before, though.

but it seems as if some people do get their hairs bleached... so just give it a go and see for yourself.

i wash the remnants of bp off of my hands, and i guess it gets on the bottom of the sink... it leaves an orange circular stain that comes out after some scrubbing.