Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toasticle

Ghost Toast Log

Went and found all the thing I need to begin the regimen, and tonight will be my first attempt at it. Hopefully it will go well, and maybe even quickly.

Not sure if I want to take pictures of it or not yet.

So far, I like using the moisturizer. It has "cooling menthol" in it and makes my face smell minty :D

It's also helping so far, because my skin feels alot better, and seems to be controlling the eczema I was told I had last year, and that it wouldn't go away. Maybe it's just because I was too hard on my face?

Third day. I sorta fell asleep last night and skipped it.

Still going great, it's working much better than I expected this early. Hardly any irritation, and improving quickly with very few new breakouts.

Havn't even had to use the eczema medication. :) This is even working better than it.

Still doing fairly well.. abit of irritation beside my eyes from the eczema I think.. so put some stuff on that to stop it from hurting. First day at work on the regimen.

Ok.. so hurts like hell now.

Some of the eczema doesn't like this I guess, and it's been hurting so badly the last couple days.

It's not as bad today, but I've stopped using the bp and moisterizer around my eyes, and have been using the eczema medication instead there. Hopefully it will go away soon.

And, I think the bp has also started to affect me, face has been sort of irritated and itchy and it's so hard not to touch it and scratch now. Going to keep going with it though.

Pain sucks.

Still doing it. Almost at two weeks now. (That went by pretty quickly)

I took a day off last friday or saturday because the eczema just hurt too much. Got it pretty much fixed around the eyes, so they only hurt abit now, but hasn't gone completely.

But taking that day off was bad I think because I had abit of a breakout and it's still healing.

Oh well..

And it's so hard to not touch my face o_0 cause it gets a little bit itchy at times, and when I touch it, it gets instantly worse :shock:

Anyways.. I am going to keep at this and hope that it does work more.

So, I've got no idea what's going on anymore. Been gone from home way too long, and it's wrecking the regimen more than I thought it would.. but I can't tell if my face is getting better or worse yet.

Hopefully I can get my car fixed, back home and on the regimen as often as I should be.

I'm moving this in with the other regimen logs ... you should get more help and support over there!

Good luck with it.