Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know lots of people are really skeptical about their derm's advice, but my derm put me on Differin at night and BP duriing the day and I'm really pleased with the results 3 weeks in. If your derm suggests Differin and BP I wouldn't say no if I were you guys, just from my experience.

Cheers,

yea my derm put me on differin and i started using bp during the day also. he didnt tell me to but i asked and he said it would be good. it really helps me with oily skin. before id wash my face and about an hour later itd be really oily again. with bp i can almost go the whol day without my face gettin too oily. so evan if its not helping get rid of the acne im thankful it helps my oily skin.

Interesting. What is your acne like?

Mild-moderate with lots of redmarks, but the differin has cleared the active acne and has already made a difference on the red marks. It's good because I didn't expect such good results in 3 weeks and was preparing to wait 3 months :P. I won't argue :).

Guest Sincerely_Me

I do the same thing since my derm put me on Differin at night. I like the idea of fighting the bacteria all hours, or at least most during the day. Bp definitely controls oil.