Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bigboy

THERE IS HOPE!!!

This Post is dedicated to all the people struggling with acne even though they are using the CSR. My skin is a 100% Clear do to the CSR. Just don't give up at all no matter how bad u think your skin looks. Trust me. My skin was bad before i started the CSR back in August 06 and even just a little over a month it has given me clear skin. I say this for some it takes time and for some they get clear faster than others. It's just like in life some people become succesful overnight and some still struggle but eventually become succesful as long as they don't "GIVE UP". It was days when I would just sit there like man this CSR is not working at all. But the main key is people don't know is that u MOST U MOST THINK "POSITIVE". If u have a negative attitude your skin will never clear up and I can promise that. I use to think so negative about my skin I mean all day just sayin my skin will never clear up and wow I wish my skin would look like that. I say this Hold your heads up and never look down because when u do thats were u will be is "DOWN". Thats a lesson I've learned dealin with my acne. There are so many people on this forum who complain and talk negative about themselves.I PROMISE U THIS WHEN U THINK POSITIVE THAT'S WHEN U WILL GET POSITIVE RESULTS!!!! I PROMISE U THINGS WILL CHANGE. I THANK GOD FOR THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE IT CHANGED MY LIFE IN LOTS OF WAYS.

KEEP FAITH AND NEVER GIVE UP

When I get a chance I will try and post a pick but my skin isn't red at all. I've only experienced red skin when I first started the CSR back in August

When I get a chance I will try and post a pick but my skin isn't red at all. I've only experienced red skin when I first started the CSR back in August

My skin is red because I only started it for about 1 week. There are results already! Well, just some results, it's not like my skin is all clear now! I thought I had bad acne, but I saw the pictures on the first post, and read that that isn't bad acne, I'm relieved.

hey BigBoy,

Congrats on your success!

Would you mind posting which products you are using? It might be helpful for others to see what you have used that has gotten you clear!