Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, I gotta admit, I've been having strange dreams lately and maybe it's because I'm taking accutane or/and there's too much in my mind :lol:

Ok, so I've got a boyfriend and we love each other very much. We've been together for almost a year and our love just keeps on growing stronger.

Last night, I had a dream that we've decided to hmmm....make love :shock: . Just for the reference *ahem* we're waiting for the right moment and time. But anyway, so in my dream, I felt like it was soooo real.... very realistic! We have the heat and chemistry...lol... so I remember in my dream I was so happy. But I kept on thinking... *oh wait, I'm taking accutane! isn't that dangerous?? I'm not allowed to do this!* lol... So I was kinda worried about that but at the same time, so happy. Until........ my phone rang and woke me up :evil: . Then, I tried to go back to sleep... I really wanted to have a continuation of the dream but I couldn't fall asleep :cry: . *sigh* oh well... maybe next time... who knows..lol.

But I just think it's funny I had such a dream and I was thinking about accutane the same time! lol.

Do you also have dreams related to accutane??

I had a dream about accutane. I stabbed my roommate and everyone knew it was me and wanted to take away my accutane because it made me go crazy and stab my roommate.

she probably wasn't using contraception in the dream.

Right, you answered the question correctly :lol:

Wow... what a dream you had! I hope it doesn't really make people crazy like in your dream..lol.

Maybe they put something in the accutane to remind you on a nightly basis not to get pregnant while on accutane... :think:

I wouldn't put it past them.

Maybe accutane is giving you weird dreams!

I take tane....

Last night I dreamed I was on a deserted island that had talking gummy bears..... It was scary!

i had a scary dream where i was in my room at night and i was the only one in the house and i remebered that the front door was unlocked and i heard someone walk in and i went to go look from the top of the stairs and this big fat hairy scary guy was walking up the stairs and i couldnt move a muscle i just stood there in shock and he went in my room to see if anyone was home and then i started running down the stairs and he was chasing me wanting to rape me and he was gaining on me as i ran out the house into the night and he was saying come here take off ur clothes. i woke up and it was like 3 am and i was so fucking scared and couldnt go back to sleep so i watched tv untill i fell back to sleep