Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jagz

What are these black dots on my nose?

I have these really disgusting black dots on my nose. Does anyone know what they could be and what i could use to get rid of them 8-[

I have the same problem too. I think it might be blackheads, but I'm not sure. When I was on Accutane, they disappeared because Accutane reduces how much oil your sebaceous glands produce. But when I finished Accutane, they came back in like 3-4 months.

blackheads? are you sure? i have a few blackheads on my right cheek but if these are blackheads, they sure have invaded my nose like mad! anyone else got any idea what they could be 8-[

man im so angry with all this acne shit, now i got my acne sorted theres another stupid annoying problem on my face ](*,)

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Blackheads...no problem. Don't pinch them. Just use your normal cleanser (I use my clean and clear 10% BP wash). If you wanna open up your pores a bit, steam your face using pretty hot water in a container, put your face over it and cover with towel, wash your face with warm water and BP...wait for a little bit then splash with cool water. It works okay for me.