Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marco23

Understanding these dots on my face what are they?

HI

My active pimples are at bay, but these little dots some big look awful when I look in the mirror, what is it, is this what everyone calls the red marks, I mean they are red some alittle darker close to brown, and they are scattered around my face in my case.

Usually on my cheeks they stay longer or right and left side of face, some on forehead. Cheeks are the worst though.

Now what treatment is there and if I don't use treatment will time heal this awful look?

I hate the way this feels and it sucks a few days ago I hated the fact I had active pimples now that they aren't there these freakin marks are there. Can I ever be happy.

mhmm.. lots of us are in a similar situation.. i like to call it hell or think of it that way at least. Yes, those are red marks and there are numerous ways to speed the process of having them fade but they last a LOOONNNGGG time. They do fade though, eventually. Some take weeks, others months, others years. Just try to treat acne quickly and try to stay clear from now on to prevent yourself from getting more.

mhmm.. lots of us are in a similar situation.. i like to call it hell or think of it that way at least. Yes, those are red marks and there are numerous ways to speed the process of having them fade but they last a LOOONNNGGG time. They do fade though, eventually. Some take weeks, others months, others years. Just try to treat acne quickly and try to stay clear from now on to prevent yourself from getting more.

well said