Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laura lou

today was the first time in a long time.....

............that i could actually look in the mirror without wearing makeup...and i dont know why! lol! I have never been able to bring myself to look in the mirror when im not wearing makeup, but a lil while ago, i was taking my makeup off in front of the mirror and i just saw my true face for the first time. I didnt particularly like what i saw, but i think im starting to accept me for what i look like! I think thats a good thing!

Its still kinda depressin to see really dark marks on my face and some horrible scars, but with anyluck, my medicine will start clearing me up nicely!

the red marks will go away. i swear mine are looking better. i need to take pics to make sure. anyways, try not to worry about it too much.

Laura- that's great!! Just think this way...you're beautiful without the makeup!

I remember the time when I never wore makeup even when my skin had acne. Then I "discovered" ways to hide the acne with makeup...it got kinda addicting that after that I just couldn't go out without makeup and I still can't! But it takes time to get used to. So just be patient and soon you won't have to worry about makeup that much.