Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mj's9eleven

Moisuizer in Europe

Hello

I have a problem with finding good moistuizer (well actually i dindn't look for it too much). Can anyone suggest a good one, I need it to work well with bp couse I'm on CSR. I found that moisuizer is a really importand thing in CSR so i need a good one. Now i am simply usind addidas moisuizer for man, but these one doesn't seem to be very good one. So please advise, I live in Poland but i think that most moisuizers should be avaiable all over the Europe so no matter what countrz zou live let me know what moistuizer you use :)

Same here... I live in Holland and I use Nivea Young Control It but it doesn't really work for me: I get lots and lots of flaking after a couple of hours and my skin gets dry. So I'm pretty desperate for a good one too. I've already looked around but couldn't find any with AHA. I found some with Q10 but I don't know if Q10 helps against flakes...

Same here... I live in Holland and I use Nivea Young Control It but it doesn't really work for me: I get lots and lots of flaking after a couple of hours and my skin gets dry. So I'm pretty desperate for a good one too. I've already looked around but couldn't find any with AHA. I found some with Q10 but I don't know if Q10 helps against flakes...

Eucerin 5% EURA

thats the moisturizer i use

you can order it from

Kwaliteitsapotheek

works fine and no flakes at all

La Roche Posay Effidrate or Hydranorme

Theyre expensive, but the best moisturizers you can get in my opinion. Dermatologists always recommend them for accutane users here in Austria because theyre the only ones that can combat the dryness that well. good luck!

Yes, I agree witht he one above me. La Roche Posay products work great, thats all I use. Although i dont care for the effidrate, smell and all. I use the Effaclar moisturizer instead. The hydraphase is very good also.